+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A question for bisexual women ?

A question for bisexual women ?

Hi, i have been on the forum a couple of days, i am male but i was diagnosed with a severe hormone condition about 5 year ago. Due to this i have become alot more feminine and have well developed breasts. My question is could a bisexual woman find me attractive how i am, and could you have a relationship with someone like me ? also how would i bring my situation to light without sounding strange. Sorry for all the questions lol but im fed up of being alone because of my situation and i would love to be in a relationship again. Thanks for reading and please be honest

Is it possible for you to request that your doctor put you on male hormones to reverse the effects of the hormone imbalance? It seems that male hormone therapy may be an option, but bring it up with your doctor to see. You could also go to a cosmetic surgeon to see about getting a breast removal procedures. Even if those options are out of your price range (I realize the economy isn't good right now in a lot of places), there are binding vests or breast suppression bras available. If the breasts you've developed are not very large, then you could simply bind them to at least hide them while you have a shirt on.
    Since I am not a bisexual woman, I couldn't say whether this would be a deal breaker...but I do know there are a couple of treatment options out there for all sorts of hormone imbalances, so check them out.

Hi, thanks for replying. None of these options are available to me at the minute, the hormone condition i have means i cannot process testosterone and it gets converted to estrogen, so testosterone injections dont work My doctors have tried a few things over the years with no luck. Surgery is an option in the future but not at the minute, i have been declined twice. I do wear a compression vest but my breasts are large 38DD so its uncomfortable and does not cover them completely anymore. So i am how i am but i dont want to be alone all my life so i joined here to see what people thought and maybe see if i have a chance of having a relationship again because im very lonely. Thank you for your help its appreciated