+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies?

Ladies?

Out of the guys u have dated...... how many of them were actually good guys.

I consider myself a good guy. I wont bone unless I feel something for her, I won't EVER cheat, I am pretty mushy when it comes to things, and Im not all about the poon. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but I wouldn't ever get a girl drunk and screw em. I think about the future and how they would feel and such. Is that a good thing or am I a softy?

Girls tell me that "I am what girls look for." But I feel as if Im missing out because of college and getting laid all the time and such.......its just not my way I guess.

Wha u think?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've dated two 'good guys' like yourself. My current bf does not really fall under that category, and I often find myself wishing he was more like my exes. Ah well, I don't think it's going to last anyways.....and when it does end, I will be going back to my 'good guy' preference.

Don't feel bad about not wanting to be a sleazebag. There's enough of those guys out there in the world, and 'nice girls' get tired of them after dating a few and realizing what losers they are. That means more 'nice girls' for you in the end. I think that's worth it, don't you?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmmm...tough question. I would have to say that I did like certain qualities about each guy I dated....but all in all....their intentions were not the same as mine.. Some of them were just basically out to get laid....while some actually (hopefully) cared about me.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I've dated two 'good guys' like yourself. My current bf does not really fall under that category, and I often find myself wishing he was more like my exes. Ah well, I don't think it's going to last anyways.....and when it does end, I will be going back to my 'good guy' preference.

Don't feel bad about not wanting to be a sleazebag. There's enough of those guys out there in the world, and 'nice girls' get tired of them after dating a few and realizing what losers they are. That means more 'nice girls' for you in the end. I think that's worth it, don't you?
    I guess so...

I only really dated one "bad boy" in my life, and that cured me forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    My current bf does not really fall under that category, and I often find myself wishing he was more like my exes. Ah well, I don't think it's going to last anyways.....and when it does end, I will be going back to my 'good guy' preference.
    If you know you're not going to end up with him, why are you with him?

Aren't you just wasting your time as well as his?

Someone on this forum was waiting in the wings for you, I think it was Tone?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I only really dated one "bad boy" in my life, and that cured me forever.
    Now by "boy", do you mean just 15 years your senior?

No. My first boyfriend was no good. He was a musician. Five years older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    No. My first boyfriend was no good. He was a musician. Five years older than me.
    So you kinda "robbed the cradle" a little with that one.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    If you know you're not going to end up with him, why are you with him?

Aren't you just wasting your time as well as his?

Someone on this forum was waiting in the wings for you, I think it was Tone?
    Yeah stop wasting time!

And yeah I think someone on this forum did mention somethin about you once or twice... who was that guy...

O:)