+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The past two days.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

The past two days.

This thread doesn't exactly have a purpose, just sayin hi and tellin u guys about what's been going on.

First off yesterday morning was insanity....well our grand opening was yesterday but we'll get into that after. I woke at about five to my parents, well more like my padre freaking the fcuk out because he is super over zealously jealous and controlling to my mom. The argument had started the day before and well let's just say i was aggravated because whenever he drinks when in a bad mood he starts stupid bs arguments with anyone who pisses him off. My brother sort of broke it up and i started arguing with my mom(it was a good argument though and needed). Then my dad comes upstairs and starts shit with my mom again so this time i got fed up and yelled at my parents to stop arguing and they wouldn't......so i started yellling at the top of my lungs. He didn't take it well and got in my face and almost hit me which pissed my mom off more because she didn't want to argue. And by this time we almost had to leave and get ready for our opening while my dad got progressively more psychotic and was trying to scare us by loading his gun. I'm not even joking.

REWIND TO THE DAY BEFORE: i had stayed at worked later than usual since the store was a mess so i got out awhile after 11pm. Well i finally got a mesage from that guy i was bummed about. Even though i was pissed i guess was stoked to hear from him. I told you guys i was bummed because we weren't talking and i knew he was coming back to town on the 1st this month from college to visit. Well he tells me he's leaving the day after tomorrow.

Back to yesterday morning. My parents had pushed the opening date so early, nobody really felt prepared and we were missing a few things from the menu. So EVERYONE was stressed. We left early since there was still lots to do before we opened. And well let's say the ENTIRE day we were all running around like chickens with our heads cut off. There was so many ppl and it got way backed up. By around 7pm we had sold out of pho, curry, pork chops and others. But my mom wouldn't let us close.
    But we were still quite busy...and i was exhausted, did not eat until today and did not even get to sit until around 7-8pm yesterday.

So the my ex was texting me back from the day before since i said it'd be nice to see him and asked if he wanted to meet up after work and he said yes. Well after the hectic day i really felt like i literally had given birth through my feet and i needed an epidural after i worked for 14 hours. lol. So i went home after work and took a little shower and met up with him for a bit. I'm glad a saw him, we kissed but nothing else. I still think he's an asshole and even more so after last night even though I was glad to see him. He made it clear what he wanted if you know what i mean and it was hard to resist especially since i still have feelings for him, i try to act like i'm not all THAT interested and his body was looking more amazing than ever. I told him i should leave since it was getting late and even though i was feeling very lustful i told myself no. He left today....and well i worked for another 12 hours today and am exhausted. And still quite lonesome. I really miss my good friends.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you still think he's an asshole and yet you kissed him?? that was the best part!! honestly though, i didn't think that you were going to blow him off, but everyone is different. bottom line, you tear yourself and bring the bullshit upon yourself. if you know something isn't good for you, then why bother?? f*ck the excuse that you're lonely because you've played that card a bit too much.

getting onto the restaurant, i guess now i can safely say that your whole family is a violent one... still, i'm wondering what kinda scrapper you are.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I'll give you a foot massage babe.

On a serious note, wth were you thinking going out with your ex and kissing him? If you know you still have feelings for him, break all contact with him.
    Thanks hun ur the only one who has offered so far so it's appreciated lol.

And well after the argument we had and i hung up on him we didn't talk for over a month. And i stopped trying to contact him at all. But i hate being on bad terms with ppl so no matter what i always try to make the situation better in anyway because it's one less thing i have time to worry about and can be happy about. I know i worry a lot...I try try my best not to.. And it didn't exactly make sense to me that i was pissed at him for not talking to me and then turning around and doing the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha you still think he's an asshole and yet you kissed him?? that was the best part!! honestly though, i didn't think that you were going to blow him off, but everyone is different. bottom line, you tear yourself and bring the bullshit upon yourself. if you know something isn't good for you, then why bother?? f*ck the excuse that you're lonely because you've played that card a bit too much.
    Ya i did cuz i wanted to and i won't be kissing anyone else anytime soon so i figured i'd get some harmless satisfaction. Which probably doesn't make sense to you, but i try to separate the physical part of the relationship from the emotional. And what difference would it have made, since every guy that i meet and end up liking seems to be an asshole. I still feel better about the situation w/ him than i did before....one less thing i can check off my list. Not to mention, i can at least appreciate that he flat out told me he just wanted to fcuk instead of trying to bullshit me into doing it...I wasn't having it anyway..

getting onto the restaurant, i guess now i can safely say that your whole family is a violent one... still, i'm wondering what kinda scrapper you are.

raverboy
    haha you don't even know
    Last edited by Bo; 11-08-09 at 02:51 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see that's the thing that gets me... so you wanted a little kiss or some affection for that matter. you're only cock teasing yourself and then later you feel sorry for yourself because you end up feeling lonely. that is the bullshit that i don't put up with. don't get me wrong, if a girl is throwing her pussy at me and i'm feeling horny then i'll take it, however, if this is my ex and i have nothing else that i want to do with her then hell no. i'm the type of person who won't get attached again because i don't need to constantly be in a relationship. you, you are lonely right now so you're looking for some sorta affection. when you realize that this isn't really going anywhere, you reexamine your life and think... damn, what a waste of time.

see, with all these assholes that you date, hey, maybe you have to have a harder shell and not fall so easily. with time you'll learn not to jump so quickly into the relationship or maybe you won't. maybe that is just how you are and things won't change. it's not a bad thing, but you need to realize this about yourself if that is the case.

as for the scrapping part, i still refuse to believe... what are you? like 90 pounds?? i'd push you to the ground with my left pinky.

raverboy

Bo.. stop torturing yourself and get a grip on things.

Your father is abusive, your ex-boyfriend is an asshole... wtf do you hang out with people like that?

Are you so used to be treated like shit that you have the need to be treated like shit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who said that her father is abusive. because they got into an argument doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    Then my dad comes upstairs and starts shit with my mom again so this time i got fed up and yelled at my parents to stop arguing and they wouldn't......so i started yellling at the top of my lungs. He didn't take it well and got in my face and almost hit me which pissed my mom off more because she didn't want to argue. And by this time we almost had to leave and get ready for our opening while my dad got progressively more psychotic and was trying to scare us by loading his gun. I'm not even joking.

Getting into a fight with my ex. I hit him, not because i wanted to hurt him; i was angry and wasn't watching were my arms where going and him and his piece of shit best friend at the time were picking on me but he called the cops first so they didn't even bother listening to me. And well i would NEVER call the cops on someone i cared about unless they were seriously going to hurt me bad.

And he comes at me later on w/ i never meant for you to get arrested, i'm really sorry. pretty much i said fcuk you.
    i mean bo also didn't mean to "hit" her bf yet it happened right?? haha.. who am i kidding.
    anyways, YGG... unless we know the full story, it's hard not to jump to conclusions.

raverboy

raverboy
    Agreed. Kissing a guy because you think he's an asshole makes no sense!!!! This thread makes no sense!!! Man, no wonder I get pissed off so much. Ugh. I don't understand women.... AT ALL!
    Last edited by Raze; 12-08-09 at 12:44 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    don't worry, just leave all the coercing of women to me.

raverboy

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes I wonder if the drug companies came up with a drug to eliminate fear, what we could become?

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if the drug companies came up with a drug to eliminate fear, what we could become?

Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
    Fearless

Now.. do you have a slightly harder question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The question wasn't for you Professor. I know you're self-realized.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The question wasn't for you Professor. I know you're self-realized.
    Hey... I couldn't resist

Oh.. BTW.. Indi, have you ever seen the movie "Fearless" with Jeff Bridges?
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 12-08-09 at 01:50 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dunno Ygg, if I did I don't remember. The last movie I saw w/that title was a Jet Li movie (typical MA movie). It was okay.

Are you recommending?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

^^^ I would recommend watching it yes.

United States, 1993
    U.S. Release Date: 10/29/93 (wide)
    Running Length: 2:04
    MPAA Classification: R (Mature themes, language, charred bodies)
    Theatrical Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
    Cast: Jeff Bridges, Isabella Rossellini, Rosie Perez, Tom Hulce, John Turturro
    Director: Peter Weir
    Producers: Paula Weinstein and Mark Rosenberg
    Screenplay: Rafael Yglesias based on his novel
    Cinematography: Allen Daviau
    Music: Maurice Jarre
    U.S. Distributor: Warner Brothers

While standing on a station platform waiting for an oncoming train, have you ever wondered what would happen if you threw yourself on the tracks? Or, while atop a high building, have you ever been teased by an impulse -- regardless of how brief and irrational -- to throw yourself off the edge? Fearless presents a compelling, and sometimes unnerving, account of a man who lives every moment of his life like that because he has, in his opinion, passed beyond the normal bounds of what we consider as "living", in effect cheating death.

The film opens with Max Klein (Jeff Bridges) striding purposefully through a head-high field of corn, a baby in his arms and a young boy by his side. These three are among the survivors of a brutal plane wreck which has strewn death and debris all over a southern California corn field. After delivering the boy to the authorities and the baby to its tearfully-joyful mother, Max walks away from the scene of the accident and heads to Los Angeles, where he holes up in a motel, not even calling his wife Laura (Isabella Rossellini) to let her know that he's alive. Eventually, he is forcibly brought back to his San Francisco home, opting to fly instead of taking the proffered train ticket. His family finds him a changed man, and the airline therapist (John Turturro) can't reach him. Eventually, Max is introduced to another survivor, Carla Rodrigo (Rosie Perez), a young woman who lost her son in the crash. Perhaps not unexpectedly, the two embark upon an unusual, deeply-emotional friendship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Bo.. stop torturing yourself and get a grip on things.

Your father is abusive, your ex-boyfriend is an asshole... wtf do you hang out with people like that?

Are you so used to be treated like shit that you have the need to be treated like shit?
    I'm not torturing myself, nobody read the part where i said i feel BETTER about the situation now than i did before? And i think he's an asshole for not talking to me over something really stupid but i guess i can't be mad because he's not in love with me so i'm trying to be rational. It didn't go my way...it doesn't make everything his fault, i just think he handled it in an immature way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Agreed. Kissing a guy because you think he's an asshole makes no sense!!!! This thread makes no sense!!! Man, no wonder I get pissed off so much. Ugh. I don't understand women.... AT ALL!
    And again, i did not kiss him because i think he's an asshole. That doesn't make sense. Again didn't read the part where i said i still have feelings for the guy and that's why. I'm not getting bummed over the fact that we kissed and he's gone.

personally i feel glad that he could be honest with me even if it made him sound like a total jerk.
    Last edited by Bo; 12-08-09 at 06:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast