+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my girlfriend of 3months left me for a close friend of mine...

my girlfriend of 3months left me for a close friend of mine...

im going to copy over a msn(AIM alternative FYI) i had with female friend of mine a few hours after i found out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tyler - Me
    Ashley - recent EX
    Haley - the comforting female friend
    Sebo - ass wipe/former jackass friend
    ross johnson - a friend of mine who threw the party
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tyler says:
    haley
    Haley* says:
    hey
    Haley* says:
    whats up
    Tyler says:
    you havent heard?
    Haley* says:
    no
    Tyler says:
    short - long - or really god damn long
    Haley* says:
    go for any length your willing to tell
    Haley* says:
    im all ears
    Haley* says:
    or eyes rather
    Tyler says:
    nice, ill set some background story then
    Haley* says:
    lol
    Tyler says:
    saturday night ashley asked me if i wanted to pick her up and take her to sebos, to hang out. well we get there and alls fine and dandy ect. sebo says, hey all the forensics team people (well most of them) are at ross johnsons, celebrating their victory. i, not wanting to seem like im more pissed than i already am say sure.
    Tyler says:
    we get there, around 10 people are there. sebo is sulking in a chair in the corner of the room, and ashley goes to "comfort him" she spends 70% of the party with him, 20-25% at the party and less than 5% actually hanging out with me
    Tyler says:
    we leave around 12-12:30. i take her home, when we pull into the drive way we start making out ect saying good bye. i stop for a second and say, "you know sebo is crazy about you..." and she says, AND I QUOTE, "sebo knows that all we will *ever* be is friends, you have nothing to worry about."
    Tyler says:
    i hear that, i feel much better. pretty good, i figured he was jsut having some trouble and she was doing a nice thing, HA! well sunday we dont really do anything. same story with monday. this morrning i come to pick her up...
    Tyler says:
    we get to school roughly 15 minutes early, she seemed really distant the whole ride. she looks at me and, i cant remember word for word, the whole feeling inside and the first few words she said just let me know inside what was going to happen and the rest was tuned out really.
    Tyler says:
    basically she says she has feeling for another guy. i almost know its sebo before i ask who it is. sadly the only time in my life i can actually read a mind is when it ruins my day.
    Haley* says:
    im so sorry tyler
    Tyler says:
    she lied to me, saturday ngiht while we made out, not even 3 days prior...we walk into school, and im about 10 feet behind her. as we enter through the back parking lot, i walk outside and throw up. go home, and nearly flip out
    Tyler says:
    i come back to school at her request, she doesnt say a word to me expect when i stop her at our locker and say, "saturday night, when i asked you if there was anything between you and sebo, did you knowingly lie to my face?" and she says yes. the word kille dme on the inside and i was ar to distracted with the fear of the answer i already knew to hear the tone.
    Tyler says:
    during fourth block i check out, i came back to talk to her. didnt see that happening until after school. i sit in the back parking lot for 90-120 minutes until school got out, i didnt feel like going anywhere and ill i wanted to do was to talk to her. she checked out and didnt tell me
    Tyler says:
    thats the short version
    Haley* says:
    im sorry tyler
    Tyler says:
    yeah, but please dont go around telling other people im talking behind her back because thats the last thing i want
    Haley* says:
    i wontr i promise
    Tyler says:
    i still like her, which is why im devestated by this and i dont want and bad feelings
    Haley* says:
    yea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

basically thats the story in a nut shell,ive done a ton for this girl (snuck out of school when she was sick to visit her, brought her hot coffee when she had to ref a soccer game in 30-40 degree weather and gave her my jacket, snuck into her house during lunch to throw 2 dozen roses around her room, and several other thinigs.

i just dont know what to do, i do know that sebo is one of the intellectual types and that it likely wont last long (i hope).

send me advice!

Your young; the relationship would of ended eventually anyway. Learn a life lesson: Be careful who you trust.

Move on.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Your young; the relationship would of ended eventually anyway. Learn a life lesson: Be careful who you trust.

Move on.

yes i agree also try to get out of the habit of talking on aim and shit about your problems it is stupid as hell i used to do it too but its just a rotten habit

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotchic

Move on.
    I agree with TAVS.

Besides, it was only a 3 month relationship.. I know this girl meant a lot to you and all, but it just didn't work out. There will be plenty of others, go out and find them.

spring break does start this friday...i think ill shoot for an ONS (one night stand)

Hope that gets her out of your system- but what about after spring break? What's your plan of action?

Tone Guest
    Holla at Haley.

i thought about getting together with haley. but shes doing me the favor of scouting out a rebound chick for me.

after spring break i plan to recover from the pain of several hang overs and get on with my life

oh btw did i tell you guys in our highschool her locker is directly undermine

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD NTONE!
    almost 10,000 posts

oh sweet, the day you joinned LF 7/5/05 was my birthday (7/5/98)

Quote Originally Posted by tregga
    oh btw did i tell you guys in our highschool her locker is directly undermine
    Spill something truly horrible in it. Yes, vengance is childish. Also, very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Spill something truly horrible in it. Yes, vengance is childish. Also, very satisfying.
    that is so devilish i might try it, suggestions?

that is so devilish i might try it, suggestions?
    Green ink. Bat urine. Coca-cola.

Tone Guest
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD NTONE!
    almost 10,000 posts

oh sweet, the day you joinned LF 7/5/05 was my birthday (7/5/98)
    Thanks. Wanna feel my muscles?

As you can tell, LF is my playground while I'm bored at work.

Hey cool man, my birthday is 7/11/82.

EDIT:: Oh wait. The date system is all messed up, I joined MAY 7, 2005. My birthday is July 11, is yours July 5th? Or May 7th?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Hey cool man, my birthday is 7/11/82.

EDIT:: Oh wait. The date system is all messed up, I joined MAY 7, 2005. My birthday is July 11, is yours July 5th? Or May 7th?

july 5th, 1989

what a sow your ex girlfriend is.

Yep, i agree...spill something in her locker. ha ha.

okay, maybe not.

Then again, if it was an accident?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast