+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my brother is a "wigger", oh joy.

lilwing89 Guest

my brother is a "wigger", oh joy.

yea...sucks to be me eh?

hes always talking about his made up "life in the hood"...yea gimme a break holmes, we live in the middle of nowhere.

hes always listening to that annoying crap that he calls rap. it drives me insane. i like everything but rap. its all about gangstas and drugs and hot babes n shit.

well guess what he was like shopping for 2 days ago?? a gun. thats right. a gun...and online at that! hes only 15 and probably doesnt know you have to be 18 to buy a gun..unless you do it illegally! he said he is gonna drive to a ghetto and go buy one..pshhh...the nearest ghetto is prolly more than 300 miles away.

the stupid ****. he thinks that gangstas are cool and all that...i want him to be different..what should i do? and no im not gonna kill him. he likes other music too its not just rap...but he takes it to heart. he thinks all of that is cool because he is so immature.

another thing he wants to be in the nba but never practices..hes pretty good but i can beat him with a little roughhousing..sometimes fair game even!

jesus christ

If he is attempting to buy a gun, tell your mother.

lilwing89 Guest
    i havent told my mom but i did tell my brother "dude did you know you have to be 18 to buy a gun???" and he is like "i asked mom if she would sign it over for me and she said "yea whatever if you have your own money"" and im like "yea right she isnt that dumb"

I feel for you dude. But 9 times out of 10 it's a passing phase. It will blow over in due time. But for now kick his ass! haha.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

lilwing89 Guest
    lol i hope its a phase..in this case its a-----6 year phase already.....i already do kick his ass...i think ill give him a royal beating now

cya later

Take him on a road trip to south central Los Angeles. I've driven through there myself. Just go and drop him off and tell him "have fun, I'll be back in a week." He'll come around.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    I feel for you dude. But 9 times out of 10 it's a passing phase.
    The problem is how much damage is he going to cause in this "Phase" of his.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    in adolesence, we all do stupid things.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    in adolesence, we all do stupid things.

raverboy
    Speak for yourself.

been there done that i was NOT a whigger ...im Latino , so ... were just like that (well most of us at least ... that live in north america)...just a phase i say ... a change of friends (once he's outta High school) chances are a good GF is gonna make him change his mind about things ... i know thats what happened to me . I wasnt that dumb tho , wanting to buy a gun at 15... what the hell are you gonna fire at ??? just random ppl , geez doesnt he get were not in damn san adreas or grand theft auto whatever its called .

[url]http://www.wiggaz.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.stuntaz.com/[/url]

Also, I would suggest he check out the film "White Boys" to get a small glimpse at just how "hardcore" you rednecks can be.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    HAha! That is the best site I have ever seen.

To be quite honest, we're very susceptible to the influence of those we hang out with most. It's disgustingly true that we become who we associate ourselves with. The only way to get him to stop his wigga wayz would be to somehow make him dislike his current circle and completely revamp his social outlook. Not likely so outwaiting this juvenile phase is essentially the only option, unforunately.
    Heit ist mein taug.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog

[url]http://www.stuntaz.com/[/url]

Also, I would suggest he check out the film "White Boys" to get a small glimpse at just how "hardcore" you rednecks can be.
    haha yea i went to them...

and uh....what does redneck have to do with anything?? im not liek a ****in redneck or anything.....

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    To be quite honest, we're very susceptible to the influence of those we hang out with most. It's disgustingly true that we become who we associate ourselves with. The only way to get him to stop his wigga wayz would be to somehow make him dislike his current circle and completely revamp his social outlook. Not likely so outwaiting this juvenile phase is essentially the only option, unforunately.
    haha yea his friends back in ohio are all wigger-ish...and i can beat them all up. 1 of them is actually scared of me lmao!

nobody here is like that...not in this new hick town. they all think he is weird and he cant get any girls cause of that. i tried to explain that to him but he wouldnt accept the truth. truth hurts eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast