Me and my gf of 2 years were going through a really bad patch towards the end of last year. Always arguing, fighting, splitting up and making up. Around Sept time i noticed a change. New clothes and hair that sort of thing. We dont live together and at the time i was staying at my mums while looking for a new flat. The strange behaviour continued throughout Sept and sometime at the beginning of Oct it got stranger. While arguing on the phone she told me we were finished as she'd met someone. She didnt look for or expect it to happen but it had. I was lost for words and she then retracted this statement saying she wanted to see my reaction to see if i loved her. 2 weeks later she called in at mine on her way home from work as she often did and proceeded to tell me about a guy she'd met at work that day. He was a soldier and hed been shot and tortured and he humbled her. (the importannce of this and the dates that follow will becomne clear) On Oct 26th i moved into my new flat and couldnt get hold of her until 7pm which seemed odd on the day i moved. She stayed at mine then went home on the Sunday as always as her kids get back from their Dads around 4pm. At 5pm that day she rang me to say she was going to the movies that night with her friend Emma. I must have text her 10 times that night with no reply. The following Friday the 1st Nov she dissapeared again. When i finally got hold of her on the Sat morn she said she'd stayed at her friend Danielles and forgot her phone. The following weekend she stayed at mine but was very distant and then the next weekend is when i made the biggest mistake of my life. She'd dissapeared again, this time all weekend. So in my drunken emotinal state i went round to my ex wifes for i suppose a shoulder to cry on and to see what she thought. We ended up in bed. Im not trying to excuse it but i was angry and emotional. I went round to my gf's house on the Sunday as i knew she'd be in, to confront her and her excuse was she'd been at her friends Lauras and Steves watching rugby. The following Fri it all kicked off as my ex-wife decided to text my gf and tell her everything inc all the gory details. My livid gf spent most of that Sat morn screaming and crying and as she left told me that she was at a party that night so who knows she might meet someone. No prizes fro guessing she did. He was a soldier. hed been shot and tortured and he humbled her and they talked for hours. She also changed her facebook status to in a relationship which is just plain weird when youve apperently only met that person the night before. And over the next few weeks made sure she rubbed salt in the wounds by never shutting up about how wonderful he was on facebook. Heres where it gets really weird. I found out he's a big rugby fan and plays too. He's also from New Zealand. I remembered the rugby world championship was on around this time and when i checked was stunned to find that on each of the occasions shed vanished New Zealand were playing a match at that very time. Sunday 27th Oct K:o 6pm. Friday 1st Nov K:o 8pm. Sat 15th Nov K:o 4pm

points to consider

She told me she'd met someone
She told me 5 weeks prior to the party she'd met a soldier who been shot and tortured and humbled her
On each of the 3 occasions and ONLY on them dates and times she went off the radar New Zealand were playin rugby
She changed her relationship status the day after meeting him which she has never done for me in 2 years. Im blocked!!!

We've since got back together and she swears its coincidence. And before you ask. Ive never met any of her friends in 2 years so i cant ask them. Thoughts?