+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why doesn't she tell me she has a boyfriend?

Why doesn't she tell me she has a boyfriend?

Hey girls,

I have a huge crush on my best friend and she knows it and she doesn't like me. These days she is seeing someone, and she is deliberately trying to hide him from me and whenever I ask her where she was and with whom did she go, she lies! Its so funny, she is acting as if she is cheating on me, but she is not, she is not my girlfriend!! Why is she keeping this so secret? All her female friends know about it, and she thinks I don't but she doesn't know her female friends tell me everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confusedboy1994 View Post
    Hey girls,

I have a huge crush on my best friend and she knows it and she doesn't like me. These days she is seeing someone, and she is deliberately trying to hide him from me and whenever I ask her where she was and with whom did she go, she lies! Its so funny, she is acting as if she is cheating on me, but she is not, she is not my girlfriend!! Why is she keeping this so secret? All her female friends know about it, and she thinks I don't but she doesn't know her female friends tell me everything!!
    I'm in a "bit" similar situation, and in no point she told me she has a BF. We don't really talk about things like that though and I'm neither her best friend, but I just knew it on Saturday after they had dated for a week. Also she's not supposed to know that I like her. I believe it has something to do with the fact they are kind of "ashamed" that they are dating someone else than their good male friend who likes her, and don't want to upset them.

She feels bad, like even mentioning that she is dating someone will hurt your feelings. Also, there are some girls who like the attention of a guy who likes them, it's like a very easy friend who will do whatever they say and be there when they need him... So she may not be mentioning it for selfish reasons because she doesn't want your friendship to change.