+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why does he want to be touch after turning down my proposal

why does he want to be touch after turning down my proposal

I have known this guy for 4 years now (both are in late 20s). i have had feelings for him but never told him so.anywhow when he was moving back to his country (we both belong to the same country), i finally told him how i felt on his last night. we ended up at his place (no sex). Next morning i told him i wanted to give us a chance but he turned down saying long distances things doesn't works, even though he had feelings for me.Since it was a big blow to me, i didn't push him further on this issue.after a week of his departure he still messages me asking how everything is going. one night i was so pissed off that i replied back to him saying that i am in a mess and i see no way out... anyhow he replied back saying "he doesn't knows what to say"... to top that he again messages me back after a day asking whats going on... i have replied back since or contacted him... people have already replied back to my previous post that he has moved on and so should i....now i don't understand, even though he knows i have strong feelings for him why does he have to be in touch and that too days after he left? should i get back in touch with him and act normal or should i completely block him off?

Youve been in touch for 4 years and all of a sudden you spring this little fact of your love upon him? So i doubt he will stop talking to you unless you tell him to stop. Men are simple creatures....we need specific direction

so should i continue to be in touch with him??

If you are ok with it, then yes. If you aren't ok with it, then tell him to stop contacting you.

but is there a possibility that the scenario might change if we stay in touch???

Ok I read through the posts.

I see that you won't accept this to end, and you won't accept the fact he won't do long distance. And by him still in contact with you, you feel he could change his mind, because of that last night you spent together looked like a sign that he might.

The only reason he is in contact with you is that he is having trouble letting you go, BUT in time he will get tried of it and let you go if nothing does change.

The only way this will change is that you pack your s hit up and move to where he is, period. That is your only option. If you can't possibly do that then do yourself a favor and cut off communication completely so you both can move on.

There I hope I clarified things for you.

Why do people insist on confessing their love when the person they pine for is moving away? Even if I had a secret desire for this girl, if she told me on the last day before I left that she felt this way, I'd turn it down too.

4 years and you wait until the last day? Unbelievable. Cut off all contact.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley