+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok, married ladies, tell me what you are thinking

Ok, married ladies, tell me what you are thinking

For some time my neighbor mentioned, that one of our other neighbors (lets call her Carrie) wanted to hook me up with one of her friends. I had not really paid attention to her comments and basically ignored them each time. I had only met Carrie once or twice in passing, about a month ago, all three of us went out to dinner. Carrie mentioned her friend and said it may not be the right fit, which again I did not pay much attention to as I was not looking for anything.

Now, Carrie is married and lives in the same building. After dinner we decided to venture out and hit a local bar. I noticed Carrie being playful with me. Knowing that she is married, I wanted to be respectful without being to playful or dis-respectful towards her, after all I had just met her. My other neighbor notice this and left to another area. As soon as this happened, there was no stopping the connection between Carrie and Myself. We kissed immediately and she told me not the say anything, after which we disappear and began a two hour make-out/foreplay session were we could not be found. We could not keep out hands off each other, literally.

After we got home, Carrie sneaked up to my apartment without our other friend knowing. I have to say it was one hell of a time. Two days later she came up again to say, that is was wrong, not to text, yada, yada, yada. But again, you could not stop the attraction and had sex again.

Since then, we really have not talked much and I have not seen her. I haven’t texted her since she said not to and I did not want to seem pushy. We have spoken once or twice and she gives me the impression that we wants to have something. She has texted and sent pictures of herself. The last text was something totally irrelevant to anything.
    I know she is married, but honestly, this girl pushes all my buttons and I think she feels the same way. I am not planning on pursuing. I think this can get very complicated if I did, however I do want to know what she is thinking.

• [Is she afraid to continue because we leave in the same building?]
      [was this a one/two night stand?]
      [Does she just want to keep the lines of communication open in the event she can get away again?]
      [Can someone provide me with a women point of view and what is on her mind?]

She is either unhappy with her marriage or just not sexually satisfied by her husband, hence looking for sexual satisfaction outside the marriage. You are venturing in a very delicate and maybe dangerous situation. Get out while you can. No matter how you look at it, it is wrong. even if she left her husband and have a relationship with you, she can potentially cheat on you. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Dontaskme,

Your initial thoughts had already crossed my mind, I also realize the potential for this situation to get complicated and was not planning on pursuing. I am curious to try an understand why the the head games. she sends pictures, a few text, but does not make herself available.

Just want to know how a woman thinks!

thanks for the insight!

Quote Originally Posted by ylafont View Post
    Dontaskme,

Your initial thoughts had already crossed my mind, I also realize the potential for this situation to get complicated and was not planning on pursuing. I am curious to try an understand why the the head games. she sends pictures, a few text, but does not make herself available.

Just want to know how a woman thinks!

thanks for the insight!

Because she enjoys the attention you are giving her and she needs to do something to keep the excitement going and to continuously arouse your interest in her.