+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Sexual turn ons

Unusual Sexual turn ons

Anywho its getting closer to new years, but before I disappear for the night I want to take another stab at starting a thread since the last one was so dissapointing

In another thread there was a discussion about fetishes as distinct from regular sexual turns ons. I had an ex boyfriend that loved it when i wore his boxers. Now I'm almost certain he wasn't a repressed Homo sexual even if he was keen on trying to bum me. But I got to thinking apart from the usual fetishes like womens underwear, shoes, feet or stuff like that, do people have turn on's that are particular to them.

I mean something that gets one person all wound up sexually while it would just leave the rest of the population raising an eyebrow. In my own case I occasionally enjoyed having sex completly naked while my partner was still clothed with just his trousers undone.

Now there isn't really any way I can make that sound erotic, but it used really do it for me, usually I didn't tell my partners my preference and would instead just manouver myself into situations where I'd end up having sex like that. which was complicated and rather fun.

So whats everybody else got? I'm not talking about the extreme stuff or that just preferences that are particular to an individual that other people wouldn't get.
    Last edited by sarah_rsl; 01-01-09 at 05:57 AM.

Tedel Guest
    Just curious... do women have fetishes as much as men?

here are some of mine

1. Having a girl naked on my bed while im wearing my armani busines suit.

2. watching her play with herself and begging me to join

3. role play, skimpy haloween costumes ( angel outfit, cop, bunny)

4. under a cloth table at a resturaunt

5. having her fully clothed

not weird IMO

sarah, i understand your question. i was in a relationship awhile back that developed an interesting twist. I play competetive baseball, and I noticed when I'd come home from games my girl was frisky, and i generally would end up inside her while i still had my uniform on, and she would be completely or 90% naked....this developed into a pattern, and finally I asked her about it, and she confessed she was really turned on my the having only my member exposed outside of the uniform, and the smell of my sweat and dirt from the field.....so I made sure I didn't leave everything on the field because I knew I'd be getting one last time at bat when I got home

interesting sun sult and sand.

CATGIRL! xD

oh, and dresses... Skirts CAN work as well, but dresses are... wow...

Funny thing is, it only works on my girlfriend. Never really spottet anything on other people, even at anime conventions where some of the really wacked girls run around with basicly nothing, only a very revealing catsuit or something like that... I know my gf turns me on just by wearing a set of ears and a tail, but hell, it might as well just be her that are turning me on ._. although that would seem weird, unless I am one of these "girly men" who are more emotionally tuned than the generel bunch >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
    CATGIRL! xD

unless I am one of these "girly men" who are more emotionally tuned than the generel bunch >.<
    Nah, you're just a furvert.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

lol, don't even know what a furvert is ... o.o

what's strange is, it turns me off if there are pubic hairs -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
    lol, don't even know what a furvert is ... o.o

what's strange is, it turns me off if there are pubic hairs -_-
    Running joke about people who perv after anthropomorphic animals.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Running joke about people who perv after anthropomorphic animals.
    rofl >.< ahh well, who cares xD

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend wants to do the whole fully clothed with nothing but the essentials showing, thing.

Anyway, I love a nice, well oiled ass slapping, and sliding against my pelvis.

That's not that strange, though.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I like to do it in places where there's a possibility to be cought in the act And lol I liked to be slapped
    I have in plans to do it in loundry in my building,cinema as well .I plan to do it soon...
    But when summer comes, I'd like to do it in the park at night or during the sunrise
    Hmm I think there are some places more but I don't remind me any of them now...
    I wazzzz here

Eh... some of my turn-ons aren't exactly extreme... but they do involve a lot more explaining than what I'm comfortable with...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I bought my boyfriend a lap dance a few months back and sat in on it. That definitely turned me on. I guess it was erotic to watch his whole body as he was getting turned on. Most of my girl-friends think that it's weird I was into it. I would definitely do it again.

I find it attractive when she comes back from the gym/run/workout. The sweat, the sweat pants, usually no makeup, hair's a mess...I don't know what it is about it but **** I just want to rip them a new one. Sweat is a big turn on to me.

Another thing that would turn me on is costumes. My ex for halloween was a sexy sailor...omg I jumped her bones and came soooo fast.

The third one is perfurme! I go crazy with the smell of their perfume. Once I get a wiff of what they usually wear and I smell it again it's usually an instant on.

Probably the last biggest turn on is them wearing my boxers. It's just a huge turn on for me. I let me ex have my favorite pair, it was Snoopy on his dog house as the Red Baron and his house was decorated for Christmas. The back said "Merry Ace-mass." I miss those boxers, when I broke up she tried returning them to me and I pretty much told her to **** off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast