+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell her I'm interested.

How to tell her I'm interested.

I am currently interested in this girl I met in College. We have socialized a few times, mostly at parties. She cooked dinner for me once (actually cooked not just microwaved a TV dinner), at her place, and we talked for a good 6 hours about many things. I gave her flowers for her garden, because I had promised them to her and she mentioned them a few times. I want to let her know that I'm interested, but I don't want to freak her out or come on too strong. The dinner thing apparently isn't a big deal, since I've heard she is very nice and has cooked for others before. Advice is appreciated.
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

Tell me this:

What are you afraid of losing if you approach her, ask her on a date, or tell her what you think of her?

Too many guys are scared shitless of girls, and for no obvious reason. Unless she has a boyfriend or a brother who can/will break you in half, there is absolutely no reason not to share with a girl how you feel.

If she says she doesnt feel the same way, then you can move on.

If she likes you as well, then you are in business.

She might have cooked dinner for other people before, but that doesnt mean it was followed by 6 hours of conversation.

Trust me. Just talk to her and tell her how you feel. You will be 200% better off if you do that instead of living in the dark.

u know asking someone out can actualy make friends fal out. not like arguee all the time i mean with the uncomfort of it all. but thats kinda rare. i like a best friend and i wanna tell her i like her but am scaed of wah may happen. i know i'll get embarresed yeh but its how embarresed is wah get me worried. so i say go with ur heart. at the end of the day ur the one making all the decision. all we can give is advice. u don't need to follow it. u don't have to aswell. do wah ur heart realy tels u to

Quote Originally Posted by nendo
    u know asking someone out can actualy make friends fal out. not like arguee all the time i mean with the uncomfort of it all. but thats kinda rare. i like a best friend and i wanna tell her i like her but am scaed of wah may happen. i know i'll get embarresed yeh but its how embarresed is wah get me worried. so i say go with ur heart. at the end of the day ur the one making all the decision. all we can give is advice. u don't need to follow it. u don't have to aswell. do wah ur heart realy tels u to
    Nendo.....you have boggled my mind. Is English your second language?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Ask her out, if she isn't interested and she really is as nice as you say she is, then you should be able to remain friends IF YOU PLAY IT COOL.

I agree, just ask her out for a date. that is not coming on too strong.