+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When will she be ready?

When will she be ready?

This is my first post. I am doing this because I am totally stumped. I have been dating my current girlfriend for nearly 4 months. We have done everything except sex. Just to paint an accurate picture we are both seniors in high school. We are also both virgins. We have talked about sex on a few occasions. Basically it always ends on the fact that we both want it to happen, but neither one of us is sure as to when the other thinks it should happen. I dont want to say I want to go for it right now and scare her away, but I want it to happen ASAP. Any words of advice are much appriciated.

Of course you want it ASAP! All I can suggest is to tell her you want to wait until she is completely comfortable -- that you want your first time to be with her -- and that you want to connect with her in that way because you want to further explore the connection you feel with her (if you feel this way) -- but that you want it to feel right for her.

Wait a couple more months. Talk to her properly. You'd want this to be well special so don't ruin it by rushing into sex. I don't understand why you want it to happen ASAP. Just give it time.

When I want to have sex with women, its usually not that hard. I start making out, and I start unbuttoning them. From there on its pretty simple.

(Not to say that I automatically do that with everyone, just that when i know a girl is interested, I don't need some elaborate scheme.)

Just keep things simple, she knows whats happening anyway.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

And make sure you guys are in a private plce where she won't have any worries about being "caught" or something. The more relaxed of a mood she's in, the more likely it'll happen.

If that doesn't work, feed her lots of beers.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by sicklax420
    I dont want to say I want to go for it right now and scare her away, but I want it to happen ASAP.
    I sincerely hope that your desire is a result of a deep emotional attachment and trust of your partner, otherwise I'm liable to single myself out, apart from the people giving encouragement, and provide you with a lengthy lecture on why you're not ready for sex.

If the time is right, you won't need to worry about when it will happen; until then: patience.
    Last edited by Anthony; 08-10-04 at 04:21 PM.

That isn't really nice is it.. Feeding her lots of beers. It won't be a special moment and all.