+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hmm... and all of a sudden, I feel old.

hmm... and all of a sudden, I feel old.

ok, this is not really an advice thing, just a rant.

a while ago I was taking my girlfriend to her friend's place, she was going shopping with a bunch of her friends, now when I got inside the house, all of her friends wai'ed me (Wai is a thai thing, it's when you put both of your hands togather at your chest and lower your head to meet your hands to show respect to someone) now, my girlfriend asked them why they wai'ed her boyfriend, they looked suprised and thought I was her step dad....

GAH!

ok, my girlfriend is 16 and I'm 20, that's a bit of an age difference but by the standards here, that's quite normal. and for the love of god! I do not look that old!

well, then again I had an army officer coming up to me and asked me if my name was Colonel Ongart...

20 years old! 20!
    so anyway, that's all I'll post a pic just to illuistrate my point.

you don't look old, your gf just looks young....pretty girl

I think that you do look older than 20. No big deal. Doesn't mean anything. But I can see how you'd be mistaken for an older person.

Yea, to me, you look like your older then 20.

Hey if it's honesty you want, you're in the right forum.

Bro, you need to lose some weight, when the **** did McDonalds work its way into Thailand?

I would lose weight as soon as possible, your girl is bomb, hopefully for your sake she has low self esteem. j/k
    Last edited by uptownboy; 18-02-05 at 11:36 PM.

Dude, next time you try to be funny and put people down, try actually being smart as well. Your a ****ing moron. McDonalds is one of the biggest corporations of the world. It's in about every country. When you want to make fun of someone/tell someone off, be smart about it as well.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Dude, next time you try to be funny and put people down, try actually being smart as well. Your a ****ing moron. McDonalds is one of the biggest corporations of the world. It's in about every country. When you want to make fun of someone/tell someone off, be smart about it as well.
    Oi Oi to that.

Don't listen to that uptownclown.

Honestly? Yeah, you look kinda old, however it's nothing you can't fix if you care enough. Start doin' some daily situps and push ups, start out small. I don't know what your diet is so I won't comment on that.

No matter what country you live in, 20 and 16 are worlds apart as far as age/maturity is concerned.

And either way, you do look a lot older than 20.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

well...hmm, so i guess I really do look old, ohwell, that might come in handy in the future. and about my weight, I'm in the process of losing weight at the moment, and beside, my utter shamelessness more than makes up for my any excess weight I have.

Dont worry what other people think. If they dont accept you for who you are then its not worth being friends with them. That being said, you don't look too old. Next time try to trick her friends into thinking you are her dad and then plant a big sloppy kiss on her just for fun =)
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

He looks like he's like 45 and she looks like shes 25. Cybog always brings in age, he never has anything else to argue. Why don't you just accept the fact that people don't give a shit about their age span anymore?

Just because you found some emotionally weak broad to shower you with net-attention, doesn't mean you need to take it out on me, junior.

he never has anything else to argue
    Yep that's me!

I wasn't arguing anything, sport. I was pointing out the fact that.....nevermind.

It really doesn't matter. As long as you are a snot-nosed, net-whore, annoying punk kid, you will always convince yourself that you are just as "mature" as anyone twice your age. You have it all figured out. You are ready to go and conquer the world.

What makes it real funny is that when you do finally grow up you will look back on how much of a dork you really were and realize you didn't have it all figured out.

Oh, and here's a newsflash squirt: Everyone at your age thinks the same thing. Everyone. So don't come in here like your age group is some special exception to life. Because it's a tired argument that those of us who know reality get tired of hearing.
    Last edited by Cybog; 23-02-05 at 03:19 PM.

As per the weight comments said before, do it if you feel you want to. If you don't want to lose weight or don't care, don't. Up to you.

Alexi

King Zarathu Guest
    Yes, you do look older than 20, and she looks younger than 16.

Hey man, the older you get the wiser, be proud of your age But I'm only 14.. what the hell do I know?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't say she looks younger than 16, she looks older than that if you ask me.

Yes, I realize nobody asked me...

Shut up.