+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend Vs. Friend

Boyfriend Vs. Friend

So....

My BF and I have been going out for a year (Yeah, the one who my friends say he was doing things behind my back.) and we're quite happy with one another! A month or so ago, a friend of my over stepped his boundaries and tried to pull me into his lap... Ofcourse I squirmed away and told him that my BF would probably kill him. And I did tell my BF and he was going to as soon as I told him who he was. Since this guy's a friend.. I didn't want him to get hurt... so I never told my BF who.. nor did I turn him in for molestation (This IS in school). But from then on, My BF tried to get the name and what he looked like... He stopped asking a week ago, and that friend tried to pull me onto his lap again today. I didn't want to tell my BF what happened in class because it was his birthday today. (TODAY of all days, it had to happen. )

I don't know what to do.. I want my friend to stop, but he won't after I told him no. I don't want to tell my BF because he'd get angry/ stressed and hunt that friend down. UHG! What should I do?
    "Elevator doors don't like me. Automatic doors don't like me. Car doors don't like me. Closet doors don't like me. Hell, all doors don't like me... I'm so disfunctional."

Well, this "friend" obviously has no respect for you whatsoever. What your friend is doing is wrong on a number of levels. I know for a fact that if a guy was doing that to my girl, i'd want to kick his ass too. You may not want to get your friend in trouble, or put him in danger, but this is serious. You've either got to make it perfectly clear to your friend that it has to stop right now or there will be consequences, or better yet, take action NOW!
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

A swift and aptly-targetted kick should solve this problem, if he refuses to respect your wishes.