+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls making the first move

girls making the first move

guys I need your opinions on this: what do you think to girls making the first move, like girls revealing to guys they like them a lot? would you find that a turn on or off?
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)

dayumm a chick making the first move is a turn on! i dont find anything wrong with it at all, i mean if the chick wants to express her feelings than go ahead.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I don't see anything wrong with it. But I say be a little more subtle about it. Don't just go up to someone and say I like you. Are you friends how do you know each other? If you already know each other ask him if he wants to hang out sometime.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not a male, but in my experience, it depends on the people involved.

Very passive guys dream of being hit on and resent women for not doing it more often. Regular guys only really seem to enjoy the idea if it is a hot girl hitting on them. Traditional guys sometimes prefer to make the first move because it makes them feel emasculated when the girl does it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks for the replies. I like this guy who is also my friend. I enjoyed his company because he makes me laugh, compliments me, gives me advice, boosts my confidence, & so many positive vibes. and I'm beginning to like him because of that. I'm afraid to tell him about my feelings. he may get turn off affect our friendship. I once told him I like him but I was giggling(seems I'm not serious) then he said I'm making a fool out of him. he wasn't mad when he mentioned that. were both actually laughing about it. but seriously I liked him alot.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it. Just be pretty subtle about it, as someone mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by nbfsb View Post
    thanks for the replies. I like this guy who is also my friend. I enjoyed his company because he makes me laugh, compliments me, gives me advice, boosts my confidence, & so many positive vibes. and I'm beginning to like him because of that. I'm afraid to tell him about my feelings. he may get turn off affect our friendship. I once told him I like him but I was giggling(seems I'm not serious) then he said I'm making a fool out of him. he wasn't mad when he mentioned that. were both actually laughing about it. but seriously I liked him alot.

kiss him!!!
    [URL="http://agpahn.net"]Anything Goes w/ Pahn[/URL]

kiss him?! in the cheeks?hmmmm... do guys get turned off if girls will suddenly kiss you out of nowhere especially on the lips?

i wouldn't kiss a guy on the lips right away. i love to play games first to find out just how much exactly the man is attracted to me first. i'd wait till my hands are cold and then grab his hand and tell him that i am freezing looking him straight in the eyes. what happens next would usually be the deciding factor. i had guys start kissing my hands to warm them up, give me a passionate hug or just a regular friendly hug.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Yes, a girl making the first move is definitely a turn-on, but only if she's subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i love to play games
    **** that. I hate playing "the game."

If he compliments your looks, then he's almost definitely attracted to you and will find it a turn-on. I have lots of cute female friends (and I joke around w/ them, support them, and compliment their positive qualities including looks) and if any of them came onto me, I dont' know if I'd pursue anything, but I'd definitely consider it. (That's how my first relationship began.)

If he compliments other things but doesn't ever compliment your looks (even jokingly) it's a toss-up: he MAY just like you as a friend, and if that's the case, things MAY be momentarily awkward, but they will revert back to normal, and you haven't lost anything! So basically, what I'm saying is, in the long-run, it's a no-lose situation. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by nbfsb View Post
    guys I need your opinions on this: what do you think to girls making the first move, like girls revealing to guys they like them a lot? would you find that a turn on or off?
    Well it's as much of a turn on to girls as it is to guys for saying that. If he's one of those "church boys" (noun - to act like a virgin and doesn't have a firm ground aka not confident about yourself), then don't try to straddle him. Mostly, I hate to have a girl ask me out because I then for some strange reason think why I shouldn't date a girl as opposed to when I ask a girl out...

But I am weird from other guys, and the worst that can happen is he says no, so do it dammit
    Fear the false angels who comes to your door
    They promise of hope
    They promise of love
    They promise of fortune
    They promise to restore

Thought they promise those promises of happiness,
    They'll take away your faith
    They'll take away your freedom
    They'll take away your will
    They'll make you recess

Instead, walk the path less taken
    It'll bring you strength
    It'll bring you courage
    It'll bring you wisdom
    Only then can your heart awaken

If I was single, I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me out. I think those that wouldn't are more into control I think, but that's just me.

I would find it a turn on big time. It tells me that she has high interest level for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    If he compliments your looks, then he's almost definitely attracted to you and will find it a turn-on. I have lots of cute female friends (and I joke around w/ them, support them, and compliment their positive qualities including looks) and if any of them came onto me, I dont' know if I'd pursue anything, but I'd definitely consider it. (That's how my first relationship began.)

If he compliments other things but doesn't ever compliment your looks (even jokingly) it's a toss-up: he MAY just like you as a friend, and if that's the case, things MAY be momentarily awkward, but they will revert back to normal, and you haven't lost anything! So basically, what I'm saying is, in the long-run, it's a no-lose situation. Go for it!

he told me that I was pretty in my graduation pictures but he was laughing! so I don't know if he's serious. & you're suppose to look good in your grad pic because you're wearing a make up,hair fixed, etc.

can someone be attracted only to personality & forgets about the looks?.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast