+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help/advise Please

need help/advise Please

We have been together for a little over 3 years but she has ask for a break asking time to think. In the beginning she was going threw a divorce when we meet. I tried to help as much as I can or when she asked for help. There were a house and 1 kid involved with this divorce during that time. All ended with them both losing the house and she got her kid. While all this was going on we were dating at the time and she and I along with her kid were living together. After some time her Ex made it very hard and wanted the kid. During that time we both were thinking that maybe it might be best for the kid as but after some time as past. She blame me and that's when it all seem to go down. She would leave without saying anything but we got back together after some time past.
    We're not together right now as she needed time to think. I know a lot is on her mind with the lost of the house, divorce and issue with her kid. Everytime I call/text her it takes forever to get back. Most of the time she tells me to leave her alone and that we are over. Then I said that I will be out of her life forever but she reply back saying thats not what she wants. She still wanted me in your live. I don't get this. At one point she blame be for the house, divorce and not having her son. She is a very independent person and really never ask for help even when I ask. She will just say that she is taking care of it but now she said that I never tried to help. As much as I wanted to spend the new yr with her and I said this to her. She didn't want to and seems that she dont want me to call but she will call. There were many times that I said to her that if you cannot give me what I want that I will be out of her live. I dont know if she is confuse and if so what about. Why have me in your live still we she says that we will never to back together? Whats going on here?
    If it helps we always got into a fight because I talk and she doesn't. It just seems that she is not who she was back than and doing things now that will hurt her. Shes not taking care of her business or paying all the bills. What can I do or what should I do. I love her deeply but she shows no care what so ever for me.
    Last edited by blue04; 03-01-09 at 08:17 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really understand all of your post, but I know I could never be with a man that had any part in me not having custody of my children.

Sorry, I doubt that you wanted to hear that...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no need to be sorry right. I didn't make her give up her kid.
    Right now I don't know if I should answer or reply back to her text.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if you didn't make her give up the kid, s/he is gone. I would rather be dead, and no one would be able to fill the hole. Probably the last thing on her mind right now is romance, I should think.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?