+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pmac is a liar

Pmac Apologizes to the board

In my september 15th. I lied to you all about my ex bothering me before when I was being dumped by the other guy. The truth is I was cheating on my boyfriend. I was lying to both of them at the same time. The one I called my ex found out and I of course denied it vehemently. He truly knows that I cheated on him and he is willing to work past it. I have to continually lie to him, I am afraid since I have lied to him so much he will dump me too.

He truly loves both of my girls. He is a good father to them both. I have no clue why I cheated on him. My first step in forgiveness is to ask the members of this board to forgive me. I am sorry.
    Last edited by pmac; 08-11-05 at 06:24 AM. Reason: better title

I know a lot of you were trying to give me the best advice you could. I am sorry for wasting your time. The truth is I need to get myself straight. I can not stand behind the lie. I wish I could confront the man who proved he loves me and tell him the truth. I am afraid. Can anyone give me advice. I dont want this hanging over my head for the rest of my life. I made a mistake and it has mushroomed

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pmac
    I have to continually lie to him, .

What does this mean? And why? I was not here for your previous posts, but I don't think you will get too many kind words on here.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

The only way you will get helpful advise on a message board is to be 100% honest. But thankyou for telling us...

Liars and cheaters ahould all be shot.

Liars also have to remember all of the lies they told. They also usually have to cover up one lie with another, its just a revolving door.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

but after I have lied so much how can i tell the truth... I broke the trust of a man who loves me and was nothing more than a piece of ass for some guy to use and dump me.... what if he leaves me?

I thought he'd already done gone. What to do? Live and learn.
    Speak less. Say more.

No he never left. I thought I was going to dump him for the other guy. He was still living with me. I was sneaking off to meet this new guy at lunch and a couple weekends. I lied and said I was staying with relatives. When I was confronted all I could think to do was lie. When presented with evidence of my infidelity all I could do was threaten and bully him. He is not a stupid man. I know he knows. I dont want to answer the questions of why to him. Do I need to really tell him?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have no sympathy for liars and cheaters. You cheated, you got hurt, and now you ahve to pay for consequences. Because the person you cheated with only used you for sex, you go running back to your bf. And now your afraid to tell him the truth becasue he may leave you? Isn't that what you want? I mean weren't you going to leave him for your other sex buddy?

Either way, I this guys knows what you did, your hurting yourself by lying to him more and making yourself look even worse. Yes, you maybe afraid of what may happen, or what would be said but, don't you think he deserves the truth after what you did? You say you care for this person, if you did you would not have cheated in the first place.

Mishanya is the source of light, compassion and wisdom. You have Mishanya's forgiveness for repenting your wicked ways...

Now you will confess your sins to your partner and wait for his terrible judgement... For he is the one who shalt passt the judgement onto thee... If you do that not, the truth will be revealed in any case (in time), but you shalt loose the benefit of honesty...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

So how do you all expect me to tell him when you all hate me? Is there anyone who has some suggestion to help me keep him. I made a mistake. I dont want to pay for it for the rest of my life. I truly love him. The other guy was a huge mistake. I am begging for help

I don't think you will continue to pay for this for the rest of your life. Unless you sit there and agonize over it till you die. You could call this a mistake, but it's not like you slept with this other guy only once. You should go ahead and tell your bf. You think he probably already knows anyways, so it would be best to stop lying. I really have no clue if he will stay with you or not. You just have to come clean and let him know how much you regret your decision to get involved with someone else. I have to agree with Rosebud though. You got involved with another man thinking that relationship would start up, but then found out he only wanted you for sex. So you went back to your bf. I think you're more afraid of being alone than actually wanting to be with your bf.

i have no pity or sympthy for those who cheat. none at all.
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pmac
    So how do you all expect me to tell him when you all hate me? Is there anyone who has some suggestion to help me keep him. I made a mistake. I dont want to pay for it for the rest of my life. I truly love him. The other guy was a huge mistake. I am begging for help

We don't hate you or at least I don't. I just have sympathy for you! I disagree with what you did, and be that as it may I will still give you a piece of advice. I have no idea how telling your bf what you did has anything to do with us, but I will say if you want to get over this and see what kind of relationship you can have with him then I suggest you tell him what you did and come clean. If your still lying about this, and you don't tell him you will continue to tell lies upon lies to keep this covered the rest of your relationship whihc is not right at all if you truly care about this person. Which sadly to say no matter you may say you don't care about this person, you were willing to leave him for the person you were cheating on him with and then lied to bf about it. DO you call that loving someone?

Yes you made a mistake. Now fix it! Tell the truth and be honest about everything, there is no guarentee this relationship will work even if you dont' tell him.

But on another note, what made you cheat in the first place? Obviously you aren't truly happy with him, so why would you want to work things out? Personally I still think you went back to him only because this other guy only wanted you for sex and used you, and so when you got hurt you went running back to your bf.

you break a mans trust and then expect everything to be nice and rosy simply because you were "honest" about it!!!!!!!

what do you think this is????
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    you break a mans trust and then expect everything to be nice and rosy simply because you were "honest" about it!!!!!!!

what do you think this is????

I didn't say that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast