+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I don't know everything about girls?

Maybe I don't know everything about girls?

I'm just cogitating on the possibility given recent events...

What say you? Really, just stick it to me, say whatever with no holds barred. I figure constructive criticism is always helpful. Since this is basically an invite to bash on me which is extremely hipster on this forum, I'll just say, if you experienced what I have, you'd be as bitter too...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

you don't, but you need to let go of your bitterness and get out there. meet some new girls, go on dates, get to know them. then after you have those experiences you can come on here and bitch about us or say what you think but when you haven't had any of those personal experiences you can't truly know what it's like! I think you let your bad experience with that girl hold you back instead of letting it go and learning from it. it was so long ago in the past, we all have been through horrible breakups and bad relationships but we learn from it and it helps us make different decisions in the future. if you just keep with the negative attitude and pessimistic view of women/life then you're going to be stuck in that rut for a long time!

I don't understand how you can be so bitter and so young too. It's like Ashley said you don't have enough experience to say you know all about women. Instead of blaming the sex as a whole maybe you should look at yourself and what you are putting out there. No one wants to be around a pessimistic whinny person whether its a male or female and that's a fact. And everyone goes through heartbreak it sucks but it's an unfortunate part of life. Think of it as going through the bad before getting to something good. But you'll never know that good if you keep thinking women are these evil people who just go around hurting guys because that's definitely not true. Erase what you think you know about women and start fresh. I think you'll be surprised with what you find..

Yes I think you are too obsessed with meeting a girl "just so you can lose your virginity" which is the wrong attitude. You should want to fall in love. Think about the qualities you would like in a girlfriend and not just the sex and this way-you will meet a girl who will make you happy.

You need to put the past in the past and start fresh. Stop thinking you know everything. A few bad experiences with women does not make all women bad and it should not make you so bitter and angry. All the frogs that you kiss will help you realize what you don't want in a life partner so therefore it is a good thing and each time you fall-you will learn more.

Try to be more positive and confident. If you have low self esteem/insecurity-work on that and then you will start to attract the right people to you. And when that special girl finally does come along (which she will), you just have to treat her right and look after her-dont take her for granted or hurt her and you will hold onto her..

You obsess on the past. You have narcissistic tendencies. You have poor social skills. Deep down inside you feel inferior and empty and you are afraid to admit it to yourself, although everyone else can see it. Intellectually you seem about average. You think your criticism of others and cynicism make you superior, but in reality it alienates you from others. Occasionally you have moments of insight, although in general your insight is very poor. You don't take advice and criticism well, interpreting it as personal attacks. You have a persecution complex and a victim mentality. Your thought process is concrete and riddled with anxiety and you may have some paranoid features, although you feel safer sheltered in the anonymity of the internet. You don't like change and are somewhat emotionally constipated. You fail to accept personal responsibility for your situation in life, and you blame others and society for what are actually personal shortcomings. You also have some prominent traits of body dysmorphic disorder. If you are not currently drinking, you have a strong potential to become an alcoholic, should you start. You feel alienated and apart from the human race as a whole, and you lack even minimal skills of empathy. You likely experience severe moodiness, if not outright depression. You feel like nobody really knows you or could ever relate to you on a deep and meaningful level. You are sad and lonely much of the time. As a child, you were neglected or abused. You are not ready for the demands of an adult, loving relationship. You need to work on yourself before you even begin to think about involving someone else in your life. Just my two cents. Feel free to ignore it.

Like ive said a few times OP. If you need therapy-go get it

Once you've read Dem in post No. 5...

... Just go re-read the gazillion threads you've already started that are same shit, different day, LR. Lots of advice to be gleaned in all of them because you manage to get any new person to the forum to join in and offer some guidance for pages upon pages of the same stuff.

... Tiss ALL good, "bro."

dude, its cool sometime to let your guard down and let a chick in. It feels nice. You know the type of person that sees you scratch your butt and not judge you.. cause it was mad itchy lol. Hell maybe she will scratch it for you. I learnt not to take my marriage for granted.. and for some sick reason I needed this, and so did she. Go out there and find your self a butt scratcher haha, but honestly.. dude drop your guard let the chick in..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Yes I think you are too obsessed with meeting a girl "just so you can lose your virginity" which is the wrong attitude. You should want to fall in love.
    Actually, it has never been my goal to get meaningless sex. I could have a relationship for years and not care for having sex.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Y were u looking for a hooker then? And y are u always banging on about being a virgin?

I was being ironic. I don't really care for those things (and for some reason, I am being reminded of imaninnocentman..odd).

Maybe its just women dont know everything about you cause you never really let them anymore by standing behind you profile picture and talking with them just a little in real life. I bet theres a lot good inside you like in all of us. Use that and eventually you will have so much more to give and take.

or..... next time you are at a bar say ` I will let you touch.... my penis for 5 dollars, or.... you give me your email for free` lol.. I like that one alot. haha

ummm.. or be cheesy and walk away after you say it, odds are she will find you after, its worked a few times for me in the past.

` let me guess you have a bf.. and he`s bigger then me and probably can kick my ass. she will probably answer No and laugh a bit.. ` I found that to be an easy ice breaker. Then tell her you have to go, but leave your email and say ` I am expecting your email, since there something I want to tell you `

that there will leave her in mystery.. as to what is it you want to tell her, and boom she will reply and you then will have her contact info.

sounds corny but it works.

Jesus, how do you come up with that?! By God. You must be a smash with the ladies. I could never think of anything as clever as those..

Wow really??? I always liked a guy that had balls enough to just grab both my hands and then in a sincere way say "my god! You are the cutest thing!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast