+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now her father wants to talk with me.

Now her father wants to talk with me.

So here i am , waiting till it's 10;35 , wich is half-hour away. So my ex's father calls me up and askes me to go talk with him tonight . so i agree , because i have huge respect for the man . But im here try to make up my mind and as the time passes by i would just like to know what the peoples opinions are.

so i took 3 choices. just decide wich one i should take and it would help to have a comment too.

1: I could try to come back with my ex and get an agreement with her parents and my Ex .

2: I could just suggest to them that me and my ex could just be friends ( me and ALL of her family have had many situations where I have helped them ... weddings, hospitals , robbery, trips ... )

3:I could just let go of EVERYTHING that has to do with her and never talk to her again ( altho its inevitable because in october we will get our certificate for HS and every graduate will be there and their families also ...not to mention I know ALL of her family ( their about 300 , cousins , uncles , Grand-parents ...) and she knows all my direct family only ( parents , sisters , brother...wich is like 15 in all)

btw ; her family wanted me to marry her and i was really hoping that i would get that far with her .

PS; parts of our relationship story was posted in this forum last night ...the posts name was something like my love story ...ill try to post a link if your all interested.

Thx

Her dad might simply want to kick your a$$. Just a thought.
    :-D

yup , i figured that out the SECOND he suggested that . But he has great respect for me and we'll be in a public place . Plus hes 40 , im 18 and im taller and more in shape then he is ( he used to be a boxer , and i train in boxing , heck , he even GAVE me a punching bag ) so i really doubt that .

time to go ... i might post later what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    yup , i figured that out the SECOND he suggested that . But he has great respect for me and we'll be in a public place . Plus hes 40 , im 18 and im taller and more in shape then he is ( he used to be a boxer , and i train in boxing , heck , he even GAVE me a punching bag ) so i really doubt that .
    You know, it's always amazed me in fights how young guys so SORELY underestimate old guys. I won't give away any secrets by going into details, but I ASSURE you, pals, you'd do well to think twice about bowing up too much in front of a guy you ASSUME is too old or out-of-shape. Oh. Alright. 'Cause we're all friends here, well, most of us, anyway, I'll let ONE secret loose: The MOMENT you make that assumption is the moment he's won the fight. All you guys who know what you're about oughtta be able to figure all the other secrets from there. The rest of you guys need to think THREE times before you go off on an old-timer.
    Speak less. Say more.

hey man dont get insulted , dint know you were a geezer j/ks anyways.

Things went well between me and her father , he really likes me alot and has lots of respect for me ( he see's me as a younger version of himself) and he just wants both me and his daughter to be happy wether or not we are together .

I spoke to my ex for more than 20 mins on the phone ( hasent been done in more than a month ) and just talked about general stuff , found out she still loves me but her brains are telling her to let go ...so there might still be a chance .

ohh and whaywardj ... i'v already taken on guys more than twice my age when i was younger , i'v had fist fights with my father ( who was in the army ) and i still managed to defend myself ( i admit , i dint beat him, but i dint lose either , my mom separated us ...and i wasnt losing if your wondering). not to mention my bros that are all 12 years and older than me .

almost forgot .. i dint ASSUME he was out of shape , i KNEW because his wife and my ex keept mentioning how he used to be when he was younger and how out of shape he got because of all his work . and exactely 2 days before we broke up my ex asked her father who would win in a boxing match and if he wanted to do one with me he said ...no , and im sure he (meaning me ) would win...i know this man and i can tell when hes not BSing ...
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 03-08-05 at 12:24 PM.

The real question is...does it matter?

Is your ego so inflated around this impossible/stupid situation that you have actually given it this much thought?

Oh wait. You have.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

the heck does that mean??? are you trying to tell me i have too much ego . what's your problem... i dont know about you but if your a guy and you dont have much of an ego then you must be some sort of a weak person ... probably a pushover.

whats that about the part ...Does it matter???

BTW her father used to challenge anybody that her daughter used to date and if they would lose , he would tell him (them) to leave ...so its not stupid or impossible ...man WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY S#!T.
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 03-08-05 at 12:35 PM.

hey man dont get insulted , dint know you were a geezer j/ks anyways.
    That's odd. I thought I said I was amazed. Don't recall saying "insulted" once. Evidently, judging by your posts, you must compensate for not listening by yelling and repeating yourself a lot.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 03-08-05 at 01:03 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

the heck does that mean??? are you trying to tell me i have too much ego .
    what's your problem... i dont know about you but if your a guy and you dont have much of an ego then you must be some sort of a weak person ... probably a pushover.

whats that about the part ...Does it matter???

BTW her father used to challenge anybody that her daughter used to date and if they would lose , he would tell him (them) to leave ...so its not stupid or impossible ...man WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY S#!T.

hahaha....I rest my case.

Late vamp was just owned! HAHAHA

Sorry to hijack, but I also have to admit that when young guys try to start fights with me, they really underestimate me. Most likely because I walk with a limp. But you know, once the fight is on and they realize that my limp is nothing more than an act, it's already too late... You young ones should learn that us old guys are tricky. HAHAHA

Tone Guest
    Back on topic - it's good your talk went well with her father.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite
    Late vamp was just owned! HAHAHA

Sorry to hijack, but I also have to admit that when young guys try to start fights with me, they really underestimate me. Most likely because I walk with a limp. But you know, once the fight is on and they realize that my limp is nothing more than an act, it's already too late... You young ones should learn that us old guys are tricky. HAHAHA
    Dammit, MrWhite. You gave away one of the secrets. LoL! Keeping them not knowing what to expect NEXT is a large part of the winning. (Recollection: Was in it one time with a youngster and pressed an advantage. "No biting!," he yelled out, as he jumped away from me, rubbing at the teeth marks I'd left his cheek. I was so astonished I stopped being "on." I wondered where the hell he thought he was and what the hell he thought street-fighting was about. It all turned into woof tickets after that. LoL.)
    Speak less. Say more.

No kidding, I mean seriously, what kind of rules are there in street-fighting? There are no rules! I've seen guys gang up on some poor fellow, I've also seen guys kick each other in the nuts. I tell you, it's getting ridiculous. Sigh, do I miss those days. I haven't been in a fight in at least a year. But then again, ever since I've started carrying a karambit, kids don't mess with me anymore.

Oh yeah, and I TOO! am glad that the talk went well with the father. What are we talking about TONE?

Tone Guest
    I dunno but now we're talkin about a karambit.

What's a karambit?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast