+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

I've been talking to this girl online for almost a year now, she lives about 30-45 minutes away but I never met her because I had a GF at the time and out of respect, didn't. Well, I got dumped about a month ago and decided to meet this girl. We hung out, even made out a few times. Every now and then she'll say flirty things like "I wish you were on my bed " and has said stuff like how she wants me. But that's the thing, I don't know if she means wants me as a boyfriend (Cause I know she likes me) or wants to **** me, or what.

Should I just go for it? or keep hanging out with her and feel things out a bit?

My how the tables have turned.
    I flirted back and forth w a guy from work like this and we had many a good time fu(king. It was funny because we had nothing else in common. I know i didnt want a relationship. I say If she likes sex then give her what she wants and get to know her. If you guys like each other you will click and if not.. sex rocks

Go for it.. be a thoughtful ****er (go down on her.. do things for her) and she will enjoy it alot.. that means it wont be weird after..

if she just wants to ****.. just ****.. if she wants to go out.. u have to work that out at the time

FYI, if you really "respected" your girlfriend, you wouldn't have been chatting up someone else for a year. Not surprised you got dumped. Don't expect the new one to be any different.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    FYI, if you really "respected" your girlfriend, you wouldn't have been chatting up someone else for a year. Not surprised you got dumped. Don't expect the new one to be any different.
    just because he talked to her doesn't mean he wasn't respectful. maybe he just talked to her talked to her and whenever she started to get all flirty he quit you never know. don't be so quick to form judgements. not saying he didn't just make sure you get all the detail first.

and did you do this king?
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

KingRansom,

when she's saying those flirty things she's simply testing you: Are you confident about your sexuality? Is it a big thing for you that she says those things? Or do you start making a joke or changing the subject? All these could be signs for insecurity... and if she would get them, she would lose interest.

You shouldn't think too much about what she wants. She is interested in you. That's all you know -- and that's probably also all SHE knows at this point. Don't focus on the name of the label that you could attach to your relationship with her: A "friend"? A "f*** buddy"? A "girlfriend"? Instead of pondering those words, just meet her, touch her and just do what feels right for both of you.

-Steve

just **** her if thats all she wants...whatever happens afterwards happens...but dont expect much cause then u will feel like shyt when she shoots u down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

KingRansom what do you want?

Do you want a ****buddy? Then push towards the more physical implications and I'm sure she'll probably end up having sex in no time.

Do you want a girlfriend? Then you need to take things slow and get to know her better. You'll also need to sort out your own feelings towards her. Watch her closely to see if she's even 'girlfriend material.'

I do tend to agree with Giga... keeping in touch with one girl while you have a girlfriend, and then taking an interest in said girl after the break up with your girlfriend does lend one to think you're suffering from a tad of the "grass is always greener" mentality.

Whatever you do... slow down... and figure out what it is you really want.