+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really strange situation... Need advice :)

Really strange situation... Need advice :)

Ok i will keep this short as possible

There is a girl that my best friend likes for a quite some time (few months). The girl knows that, and keeps turning him down. Two weeks ago that girl somehow got my number and started texting me... I saw whats happening, and i have gently and clearly said to her right away that we can only be friends and never ever anything more. And i suggested her my friend, which she knows that he likes her.

My reasons: First, I do not like her, not one bit, really not my type. Second, even if she was my type i would never started anything because i know that my friend REALLY likes her.

All that talk between me and her ended practically in a day.

Now comes the funny thing... A day after i said no to her she called my friend. They went out and kinda hooked up... Friend is happy as hell ofc. I thought to myself ok, she got the point , she will give it a shot... But after a few days i see that my friend is not "ok". I asked him whats up and he said that she started acting kinda strange to him, not responding, doesen't want to go out... kinda "cold" behavior... And he is sure that he didn't do anything (and i also know he didin't) to cause that behavior from her side....

Now i do not know what to do... should i tell him that i might know the reason of her behaving like that... Im afraid that he wouldn't understand why i didn't told him right away or something...

Any advices ladies and gentlemen ?

Regards! (Im sorry i haven't introduced myself on a forum but this is kinda urgent , i will do it later ofc.)

PS: Also, this is true but i doubt he will belive that: I was thinking of telling him that she texted me and that i have no interest in her whatsoever. I called him for a drink at my place, but he already was with her on a date....Common!. And they hooked up on that date!.

I wouldn't mention it if I were you, no need to interfere. It looks like your friend and this girl have already ended, it's not worth rubbing salt into the wound by telling him she fancied you. Concentrate on consoling your friend.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"