+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feel like hope is lost

feel like hope is lost

So just about a couple weeks ago my girlfriend and mother of my 2 kids left me after a little disagreement we argued yelled but that was it. She got upset packed most her shit and left. We been dating for about 10 year we had times where we were on and off but no longer then a couple days the longest was 6 months. Now I'm just here thinking about what to do. I know she has alrdy been on "date", my family members have seen her out when she said she was doing something else. She also just turn 21 and we live in Las Vegas /: all she been wantin to do is go clubing i see her everyday cause of are kids but i cant talk to her about us cause she justs get mad, I am really worried about losing her. I really do love her but idk where she stand I want everything to work for us and our family. This is really hitting me hard and is effecting my everyday activities I catch myself with a tear in my eye everytime I think about her. So what should I do?

I am not quite sure what to tell you. It sounds like the relationship is already over. She left. She has started dating other guys. And you are fooling yourself if you think she left because of that one fight. I am sure it has been building up for her for a long time.

Right now, the issue is not her, it is your children. You need to figure out how to handle things about them. Custody, visitation, etc. You need to make them the priority right now. Stay civil with your ex, but I wouldn't concern yourself with getting back together with her at the moment. Chances are it isn't going to happen, so you have to figure out how to make the best of the situation and how to do what is right for your children.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!