+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: serious situation!

serious situation!

Well maybe not that serious... but to me its crazeeee serious! Heres the back story real fast. Girl(#1) likes my roommate at the time, friends drops said girl off drunk one night. He doesnt like her but we meet friend(girl #2) that drops her off = hot prolly never see her again the end... so I thought. Month goes bye girl2 starts hanging around more with our extended group of friends at bars and parties and such. End up talking more to girl2 but just casual conversation that I would say to anyone. Rumor at time was girl2 was interested in guy1 and I was friends with guy1. Anyway guy1 goes 400 miles away for summer. Friend's birthday month later girl 2 comes as we are all friends with her by then and have awesome conversation plus wow shes hot. Hookup night 1 that night, no sex, she didn't stay. Again because she came with girl1 thats obsessed with my roommate at the time. Weeks later shes talking to me more often. Meet up at party drive home hook up night 2, no sex, didn't stay. Boom, me that hides emotions and doesn't get in relationships has fallen in like with girl. A week goes by and I find out I'm moving 120 miles away for a job. I think the right thing to do is not start anything and thats what I tell her while also revealing I'm totally into her. Anyway visit a few weekends end up hooking up with other girls at parties shes at. All the while not giving a shiet about said girls(girl3 and girl4) and still thinking about her (odd right? guess I'm an asshole). Anyway fast forward to a week ago. Guy1 returns from miles away and rumors of her love for him are revealed to be ture in a 2 hour crying fit I hear about after he says he wants nothing to do with her (cant imagine why....****er). She comes to where I live weekend after with a bunch of friends(also my good friends)for a football game and plus where I live is so much more awesome. I get drunk, she gets wasted, whos there.... an exboyfriend of hers, perfect. However after talking some shit he almost gets his ass kicked by our group (stupid people deserve it). Anyway we kinda talk about stuff but nothing shed remember. Now for the post essay question to you guys. What the **** do I do now?

PS: not going to proofread this and sorry for lack of grammatical adherence and ty for help.

I'm coming to a love forum (no offense). That should indicate the seriousness to which I give the situation. If I don't get some responses soon I'm just going to call her and ask her If there is any chance or if I'm wasting my time wondering...

ok i really tried hard to read your post. i found it really difficult. you like girl 2 but you act as if you don't by hooking up with other 3 and 4 girls. your guy friend doesn't care about girl 2 and girl 2 likes your friend and not you right?????

whytf would you call her....she doesn't like you right?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I haven't even read your original post, but the fact you bumped it so desperately so quickly tells me that your overthinking whatever the hell it is far too much.

Chill for a night, call up a friend and do something to relax and not think about it.
    Acting when your in such a "mood" never results in any good.

Relax.

Someone will come in a read it and help, its their time that they're giving to you though, we're not obligated to help.

I'd read it but I have to go.

Good luck.

Yeah that story sucks. Let me try again. First off the timeline is over like 6 months. Most of the story is irrelevant but just a general back story. The time between hookup 1 and hook up 2 was like 2 weeks. After hook up 1 I start getting interested and asking around about what her situation was(large close friend network). I'm getting mixed reviews but the general consensus was she was basically in love with this guy 400 miles away for the summer. So why was she interested in hooking up with me? Anyway I get scared by rumors and find out I'm moving so I don't pursue it further although I wanted too. I told her this about a month later. Anyway the rumors were confirmed a week ago when this guy tells her he wants nothing to do with her and she cries with close friends in her car for a couple hours. I went about this whole situation horribly I know but I'm just trying to figure out whats going on. I am thinking about it but I think at this point I'm not thinking about it too much. I just have a lot to say about everything in general. I feel I'm running out of time to do something awesome.

Edit: the other girls (kinda accident aka alcohol) happened about 1.5 months after hookup2 and I didn't find out it actually bothered her until later. Remember at this point I didn't think I had a shot. My initial reaction is why the eff is she mad when shes in love with my friend who is 400 miles away.
    Last edited by DazdAndConfused; 22-10-08 at 05:08 AM.

your moving away right? so i reckon leave it at that, she sounds vulnerable possibly coz she liked someone else. it's not going to be a serious thing anyway, what are you looking for? do you want a relationship or just sex?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Apparently still not clear lol, I moved away half way between hookup 2 and the other girl hookups. I havnt been looking for a relationship for years but I actually do want one really bad and want her really bad(not just for sex). Also to further elaborate I went to school where she lives now and visit friends every other weekend (car has good gas mileage) up there. She also comes home to a small town half an hour from where I live now because she is still in school where I went to school.

what age is she?

i think if there is no other issue in the way like other bf's then yes i say call her
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 22-10-08 at 06:18 AM.

I dont think the ex is a problem. Think thats looong in the past. He just happened to be at the same place at the same time as us this past weekend. We are both 22, shes actually a month or so older than me. Yeah the only forseeable problem is depression from the guy last week. I'm just gonna tell her that she knows I'm interested and I regret not following through despite moving away and that I'm here now for her but wont be here for long.

I'm sorry Dazed, but I don't understand what the other girls have to do with the girl you want. Did she find out you had sex with them and now is mad? I don't get it.

If your question is, should I call her and make a move, I say call her. What do you have to lose?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Ya she was mad. She called a friend who called my best friend askin wtf I was doing. Like I said, surprised she cared. not much to lose I guess. Funny how I did this backwards right? Random hook up turns into one things to another things to another thing. Not usually the way it turns out. Basically I think it worked out like this. hookup 1, no attachment, hookup 2, attachment both sides but oblivious to the other, time goes by, no attach from me but still attachment form her, random girls, non from her and now some from me again lol. Now I'm not sure cuz it seemed like things changed based on what I've heard. Ok your right now I am thinking this out too much. I suffer from over analyzing everything.

Sounds like you're getting around, Dazd. Maybe too many girls is your problem?

If you want a more substantial relationship (which you said in your original post that you did), then a bunch of random booty calls might not be the best way to go about getting one.

Just sayin'.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I really find it hard understanding your story. Instead of using girl#, why not use a name (not their real name) so we could understand the story immediately.

Anyways, is girls really your problem as what starbuck said?

R u having fun in this this?
    Please don't get me wrong im Just asking!

Its fun for the night but this girl is different. I dont mix well with alcohol but I'm working on that. The hookups are mainly a product of too much alcohol. Somehow I am still able to keep something resembling standards while completely inebriated but thats beyond the point. I have no problem talking to girls or getting one night stands when the mood strikes but I get absolutely terrified when I actually like a girl because it doesn't happen that often.

So apparently her life is in the shitter right now. Maybe more than I know about. Whatever, I'm gonna see her a bunch Halloween weekend so I told her to figure her life out soon. Its probably the last chance I'm going to give her and myself to try and get her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast