+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Position Etc

Best Position Etc

This is for the girls..

1) I'd like to know the position that you girls find works the best for the majority of you. For me (male) I prefer the girl sitting on top. But does it work fo them as it does for me?

2) And how long would you say sex should last? Ideal time, not including 4play. Just sex.

doggy-style!! woohooo! super great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't really care how long x should last just as long as you both enjoy it!

I'm not a girl but will field this question from experience. It appears Zena is in the minority when it comes to enjoying doggy-style. All my buddies girls don't like doggy-style. Like it doesn't feel bad, but they don't think they could finish from it. And that has been my exact experience in the past as well. Good, not earth-shattering, is what I've been told.

Most girls prefer to be on top, some don't. But I'd say its pretty good that you enjoy having the girl on top because most girls prefer that as well. However, don't get me wrong, you still want to change it up and stuff. But these are things that need to be talked about with your partner. They really are, its not a big deal for the two of you to talk about it. You can even talk about while you're doing it. Communication is important.

And for how long it takes. There's no set time. That all really depends on you. I mean, you can go different amounts of time just depending on what postions you are in. For instance, with a girl on top I could last well over 30 minutes if thats all we did, but if I just did doggy-style I'd be done in less than 5. These are all things that you will just figure out with practice. And then even more practice afterwards. But don't worry about time as long as your both satisfied. Although if you notice you're having a problem, I believe there was a thread in the forum from a couple weeks ago talking about how to make sex last longer for the man.

ok so dogy style but with him laying down like im gonna ride him but backwards and me not actually sitting up but bending over on to it so he can grab me by the hips and all oh that feels so good. There must be pictures somewhere
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

sex should last at the least 1 hour 1 hour +
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally being on top is one of my fav's. Also missionary is good too.

When I was on top and sex lasted longer then 30 min.......I had mutiple orgasms with one of my ex's. It was great..
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

1 hour +!

2 mins. tops. Any girls want me now??

my gosh!!! at least 1 hour and 1/2 minimum! the total body workout!
    being on top.. backwards.. sittin' down.. sideways. anything but booty love works for me..

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    my gosh!!! at least 1 hour and 1/2 minimum! the total body workout!
    being on top.. backwards.. sittin' down.. sideways. anything but booty love works for me..
    thats what im talking about . Thats the bomb , i like the sound it makes when i slam it hard and fast . My girl would LOVE that sound . like the song said , just make it clap !

Blue : ""ok so dogy style but with him laying down like im gonna ride him but backwards and me not actually sitting up but bending over on to it so he can grab me by the hips and all oh that feels so good. There must be pictures somewhere""

i believe its called reverse cowgirl. i know what you means and it feels great for both partners.

are you guys familiar with the helicopter move? it looks so damn funny

Quote Originally Posted by big-something
    This is for the girls..

1) I'd like to know the position that you girls find works the best for the majority of you. For me (male) I prefer the girl sitting on top. But does it work fo them as it does for me?

2) And how long would you say sex should last? Ideal time, not including 4play. Just sex.
    A lot of women like his head between their thighs (oral), but I think I read on another page that you don't like that.

2 minutes = too little
    1+ hours = too long
    Last edited by shh!; 03-09-05 at 07:06 AM.

Jesus, an hour?? I cannot, honestly last that long. Enjoyable, full on sex last maximum 10 minutes for me. I understand I'm still not full matured but 1 hours seems like a distant if notimpossible feat for me .

Quote Originally Posted by big-something
    This is for the girls..

1) Doggy style since your hands are free to hold her hip as well as move your hand around to the front and stimulat her clit at the same time. Another option is girl on top since again your hands are free to roam. It's good for the girl if you USE YOUR HANDS. So many men forget they have them. lol It's sad. So yeah. It's definitely just as good for her if you are stimulating her at the same time.

2) It's different for everyone. As long as it's over 15 minutes its fine. Nobody wants a minute man and most women can go for over an hour anyway. The reserves dry up after time if you catch my drift. So unless you have lube, over an hour isn't any fun for either usually. Then there is the idea of the "quickie" but that is not what you are talking about, I don't think.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah a pure hour of sex does get tiring!!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

[QUOTE=BlackRose]1) Doggy style[QUOTE]
    Funny, most girls I speak to say 99% of the time, guys cannot hit the same spots in doggy style that they can in other positions, such as missionary etc..

I guess its a preference thing..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast