+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can some women be friendly just because?

Can some women be friendly just because?

I see alot of women being friendly around and talking casually to other hideous guys. But can a women be just to friendly and wanting nothing but to have a decent conversation with another unattracted guy? Wouldn't the hideous guy take it the wrong way?
    For all you women, do you enjoy attention from men?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like your heart was broken by said women.

Wait a minute. Someone talking to someone else for the conversation? Because they want to hear what someone else has to say? No. Not in this world.

I was under the impression that we manipulate with every word that exits our mouth. Ulterior motives everywhere. Vile! Corruption! Greed!

Note the sarcasm, if you look, you can see it in every word of this post.

Yes. In this world, a girl can talk to a guy and just want to be friends. For a variety of reasons, most of the time because they are already set on another guy that they are dating or want to date (which means they are unavailable and therefore less worried about what you think about them, cause they don't care and just want to have someone to talk to), or because you're not their type physically but still are interesting and provide good conversation, or any other reason.

Sadly enough, most guys get the impression that if a girl comes up and wants to talk to them and starts conversation out of nowhere, that she automatically "wants them". Later on they find out that she only wants friendship and then they either choose to remain friends (usually in the hopes that they'll come around), or just leave them be.

I'm in this situation right now. A girl asked me if I wanted to grab a bite to eat one day out of the blue. I assumed she was into me. Apparently she told me I'm not "her type" based on what I think was a very superficial reason. So I'm sorta hanging out with her when I have the time, figuring maybe she'll come around (cause she's pretty damned cool), but I'm making sure not to be too involved and not to stop looking for someone who actually WANTS a relationship.

BTW, it also happens with guys (when a guy is in a relationship, it's easier for him to talk to girls and often the girl thinks he wants them when in reality it's just because they were there and were SOMEONE to talk to at the moment)

Alexi

"Sally: We are just going to be friends, OK?
    Harry: Great, friends. It's the best thing...You realize, of course, that we can never be friends.
    Sally: Why not?
    Harry: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way.
    Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
    Harry: No, you don't.
    Sally: Yes, I do.
    Harry: No, you don't.
    Sally: Yes, I do.
    Harry: You only think you do.
    Sally: You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
    Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.
    Sally: They do not.
    Harry: Do too.
    Sally: They do not.
    Harry: Do too.
    Sally: How do you know?
    Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
    Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.
    Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too.
    Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?
    Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story."

[url]www.laddertheory.com[/url]
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Excellent quote from an excellent movie (When Harry Met Sally). I was actually thinking of finding and posting this myself.

In short, "Yes" women can try to be friendly just to be friendly, but it'll never work out that they BOTH want to be "just friends".

Hey! I object. I talk randomly to a few people in work (my employer employs like 600 people) including mingers/stunners, and one in particular ive struck up friendship with, he's good looking and I can tell he isnt interested in that way and neither am I. So me personally, yes I do talk to boys when I'm not interested
    aah, bisto

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Sounds like your heart was broken by said women.
    Wrong!!! You professional loser.
    At my old job, I use to see these girls talk to hideous guys and then they talk for hours. They seem to flirt with them too, so that is why I am asking if it's about the conversation or if they just want attention.
    Last edited by Nice Lover Boy; 31-12-04 at 11:52 AM.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

zas: sorry to inform you, he only talks to you cause he wants to **** you.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

King Zarathu Guest
    Wow.. this is interesting. I just realized I'm not "friends friends" with any girls--because every single one that is my friend out there I think about ****ing. weird! not that i ever WOULD **** them--i just noticed that I think about it when I'm talking to them (I wonder what HER lips would be like around my dick..)

Men smell
    aah, bisto

King Zarathu Guest
    hahah no we ******

Quote Originally Posted by zas
    Men smell
    I dunno what type of men you hang out with o.O

Girls and guys can be flirty without really being interested....
    It would be kinda quiet and such at work if girls only talked to guys they were interested in

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenrick285
    It would be kinda quiet and such at work if girls only talked to guys they were interested in
    This is due to UngratefulBitchItis

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    This is due to UngratefulBitchItis
    Exactly my point!
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast