+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To the people.....

To the people.....

This post is directed to the people who believe that most girls dont play games... especially the girls in this forum.

I was talking to one of my good friends today, she has a boyfriend and she still plays games with him. She says she still tries to make him jealous from time to time to keep him interested. She told me most girls know guys are extremely competitive so most if not all girls are trying to make guys jealous. Another friend of mind says she tells guys to give her a call, when she knows she is going to be on a date during that time so the guy will get extremely jealous when she talkes to another guy on the phone.

This post stems from all the criticism from the site I posted a bit ago, where you guys/girls were saying most girls dont want to play all those games and relationships shoulddn't be like that. But all the girls I talk to say most if not all girls play these games. Just trying to start up a disucssion....thoughts

my bad...I meant women...not girls...
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

i criticized that site heavilty...however, i also said that girls play games and that site is pretty good at getting you to become a DJ...you stop getting played and start playing them. i think i said several times that the site is great for becoming a playa...cuz that stuff works wonders on dumbass girls and sadly most girls are dumbasses. i think i said i used to employ many many many of those "tactics" and i used to be a dumbass playa...getting digits left and right and going through condoms like nobody's business. thing is...like i said in the other thread, it only works for immature girls. what'd i say? the game playing is NOT worth it...and the girls playing games are NOT worth it. just **** em leave em. that's all that site is good for. don't hitch your emotions to those worthless girls. **** em and leave em.

after a while, you'll get over the playa stage. it actually didn't last very long for me...maybe 2 years of my life tops...aside from those two years, i've always been long term relationship seeker, an exclusive relationship type of guy...

mature girls, the ones worth keeping, will see through your bullshit. and as i said in the other thread, that site is mostly ridiculous for keeping girls and getting mature girls, then kind you want to stick around...the kind you don't want to merely ****.

what i'm saying is...do it...become a DJ...have some fun. just realize what that site is and what that site isn't. realize that whenever you're having to employ all their ridiculous rules and tactics, you're not acting natural...and that's somewhat disengenuous. i know the site is trying to sell you on it by saying you need to make them a part of you so they are natural...but that's like saying if you smoke enough joints, smoking joints will become natural. it's retarded. so you probably won't attract any of the girls worth keeping...and regardless of who you attract, NONE of them will stick it out for a LTR using all those ridiculous DJ rules...

but seriously...do it...go start drowning yourself in pussy...it's a great experience while you're in the moment. HUGE ego booster...does WONDERS for confidence. and you get to get better at sex by having a lot of it! this is important for when you find someone you want to have a LTR with...being able to have sex like a pro! just treat it as a learning experience...you'll learn about how utterly retarded most girls are, how they try to play guys, how to play them, etc...why is this important? so that you can weed out the crap when you finally decide to look for someone worth keeping around...
    Last edited by funsounds; 06-01-06 at 07:39 PM.

"all the girls you talk to" doesn't constitute a majority.

Good post, I think most of your advice is always spot on. But when do girls stop playing these games, and aren't attention whores? I think I have maybe one friend who is not like this, all the rest of the girls I know pretty much play games one way or another. Two of the girls that play games just got out of 7 month relationships, one was dumped, one dumped the guy. Thats fairly long for our age...just starting college.

On a side note...I think will try the DJ'ing thing, I've never really been intersted in becoming that kind of person before. However now that I'm in college...with hot women everywhere I'm not necessarly looking for a relationships...I just kinda happend to start liking some girl, who I'm pretty over, just a small part of me wishes something could happen I hate feeling like I "failed".

football---Reading these posts is distressing. Playing games is messing around with people's feelings. I'm a girl and I will tell you that I don't play games. I don't mess around with people's feelings. There will be retribution down the line.
    The girls who play games are immature and insensitive. They have no regard or respect for the other party.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    football---Reading these posts is distressing. Playing games is messing around with people's feelings. I'm a girl and I will tell you that I don't play games. I don't mess around with people's feelings. There will be retribution down the line.
    The girls who play games are immature and insensitive. They have no regard or respect for the other party.
    Whats your age?

I've always been the "nice guy" and the one getting played, I think I'm going to enjoy reversing the roles for a while, the first few years in college should just be going out and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    Good post, I think most of your advice is always spot on. But when do girls stop playing these games, and aren't attention whores? I think I have maybe one friend who is not like this, all the rest of the girls I know pretty much play games one way or another. Two of the girls that play games just got out of 7 month relationships, one was dumped, one dumped the guy. Thats fairly long for our age...just starting college.

On a side note...I think will try the DJ'ing thing, I've never really been intersted in becoming that kind of person before. However now that I'm in college...with hot women everywhere I'm not necessarly looking for a relationships...I just kinda happend to start liking some girl, who I'm pretty over, just a small part of me wishes something could happen I hate feeling like I "failed".
    when do they stop playing games? well...even when young, there are always a few girls that are a bit more sensible than the rest. even in high school and college, there are sensible girls...but not too many. i'm a few years removed from my undergrad years...and i can HONESTLY say that there are more sensible girls at my age than there were when i was 20 or whatever...but they're still mostly idiots even at the age of 25.

you know... it makes you think. i mean...the average age of a males first marriage is 28.7 years old and CLIMBING. and isn't the divorce rate around 50%? i'm not surprised...are you guys? i mean...what most people do in relationships is the OPPOSITE of communication.

people always talk about money or sex or this or that...but the old cliche is true, communication REALLY IS the backbone of a good relationship. but i swear good communication is non-existant in most relationships. i see inept communcation in many of my friends parents...and in many of my friends relationships. game playing is the opposite of communication...it's ultimately destructive in the long run...

as for "failing"...that's how you learn...there's not a guy in the world that hasn't failed countless times...

football----Late 20s.
    Being nice worked against me 'cause I got played out. However, I don't see any reason why I should turn into a player. Serves no purpose because eventually someone gets hurt. That's why LF is thriving. Broken hearts all over the place.
    Maybe it's different for you guys. If you can separate your actions from emotions, than I suppose it's workable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    I agree with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    I was talking to one of my good friends today, she has a boyfriend and she still plays games with him. She says she still tries to make him jealous from time to time to keep him interested. She told me most girls know guys are extremely competitive so most if not all girls are trying to make guys jealous. Another friend of mind says she tells guys to give her a call, when she knows she is going to be on a date during that time so the guy will get extremely jealous when she talkes to another guy on the phone.
    And girls wonder why guys get "clingy" and insecure.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    "all the girls you talk to" doesn't constitute a majority.
    Edit: Oops - football started this post - not funsounds.

But yes - I DO agree with misombra... just because the majority of the girls YOU know act this way doesn't mean you can now speak on behalf of all women!

Geez get over yourselves already!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    my bad...I meant women...not girls...
    LOL!! Nice!
    Last edited by Tone; 06-01-06 at 10:51 PM.