+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal sex revisited

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    My ass is a one way street.
    You mean a one-way mudslide? Sometimes cars end up going the wrong way up a one way street

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was very anti anal. Me and my bf had mentioned it and joked about it. Then he convinced me to give it a go....it was awesome, granted we were both very very drunk...but it was awesome wont be making it a regular occurance though!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I just want to try it, and have it once in a while like a special treat. That's it!!!
    I don't even want to make a big deal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I just want to try it, and have it once in a while like a special treat. That's it!!!
    I don't even want to make a big deal about it.
    Hahahaha. Well, you're not the one getting something shoved in your ass. Regardless of what you may want, it's a big deal to her. A woman's ass is no more adapted to taking a dick then a man's. So exactly how you would feel about one in yours is how she feels about one in hers. As a matter of fact, I'd say it's a fair statement that more men in the world enjoy getting it in their ass then women.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    A woman's ass is no more adapted to taking a dick then a man's. .
    We are LESS well-adapted... we don't even have the benefit of prostate stimulation to compensate. I think men probably would find it more enjoyable overall than a woman would.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    We are LESS well-adapted... we don't even have the benefit of prostate stimulation to compensate. I think men probably would find it more enjoyable overall than a woman would.
    Plus, there is no turning back. Anal sex can change the strength of that sphincter forever. And we already have an orifice that was designed for sex and much more likely to bring shared enjoyment, really close by and convenient.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Plus, there is no turning back. Anal sex can change the strength of that sphincter forever. And we already have an orifice that was designed for sex and much more likely to bring shared enjoyment, really close by and convenient.
    Bullshit.

Unless you're ramming something substantially large in there on a regular basis, there's nothing to worry about.

I take a shit every day and if you'd see how large those things are you'd be worried about my sphincter.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The sphincter CAN be damaged with anal sex, but is much more likely to be damaged during childbirth, as far as I know.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The sphincter CAN be damaged with anal sex, but is much more likely to be damaged during childbirth, as far as I know.
    If the baby comes out of your sphincter, you are doing it WRONG!

^But there is pressure on the bowels and when giving birth - although I don't know if it would affect the sphincter.

One thing is for certain, when I was giving birth, it felt like it was being born from the backend, lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am happy I had C-sections. lol

[url=http://www.bladderandbowelfoundation.org/bowel/faecal-incontinence/what-are-the-causes-of-faecal-incontinence/damage-to-the-anal-sphincter.htm]Damage to the anal sphincter - What are the causes of faecal incontinence? > Bladder and Bowel Foundation[/url]

It's also important to relate, Kaius, that the one and only time I had anal sex.. I was really excited.. did it.. and then scrubbed my penis in the shower for about an hour. Once those hormones wear off and you realize you just put your penis where shit goes, reality hits ya.

Also, it really doesn't feel that different then vag; less moist and maybe a bit tighter, that's about it. I get it's the idea though.

I agree with this!
    I've heard of so many men shoving things up their ass. Come on, One man One Cup? *shudders*
    It's an obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    It's also important to relate, Kaius, that the one and only time I had anal sex.. I was really excited.. did it.. and then scrubbed my penis in the shower for about an hour. Once those hormones wear off and you realize you just put your penis where shit goes, reality hits ya.

Also, it really doesn't feel that different then vag; less moist and maybe a bit tighter, that's about it. I get it's the idea though.
    A bit? For me it was really hard to get it in... i've tried it with a couple different girls. I dunno whose ass you've been ****ing but to whoever cares it's much tighter than the vag.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^But there is pressure on the bowels and when giving birth - although I don't know if it would affect the sphincter.

One thing is for certain, when I was giving birth, it felt like it was being born from the backend, lol
    There is pressure on the bowels and ALL of the internal organs during PREGNANCY. No pressure or damage to the sphincter, though, which is a muscle and is no more affected by vaginal birth than your biceps. It is true that when you push during the final stage of labor, you use the exact same muscles that you use when pushing to poop, and it does feel the same. But none of that has anything to do with the sphincter.

Your vaginal lips are designed for entry and exit. It is possible for a healthy woman to have a lifetime of sex and pregnancy and childbirth without ever damaging the muscles or skin in the genital area. Not common in western cultures because we don't get the right kind of exercise to facilitate easier labor and most of us labor on our backs with no sensation in our lower halves, which doesn't promote the sort of birth that would avoid skin tears. Still, muscle damage is not really common in child birth, and REALLY unlikely during vaginal sex.

Conversely, the sphincter is not designed to be entered, it is a muscle structured to hold poop in or let poop out, a one-way door. Certainly, it is possible to have anal sex without injury, but it is not really possible to ASSURE there will be no injury. And damage to the sphincter will affect that woman for life.

I support everyone doing whatever they want, sexually. But I am confused as to why straight men seem to not realize that the cost/benefit analysis for a receiver and giver contemplating anal sex is not the same.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast