+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In a pickle....

In a pickle....

Ok i have been with my o/h for 1 and half yrs. We have been through some serious issues. Like when we were having a fight they pulled a knife out infront of me and slit their wirsts, than took off. They clamed they dont remember doing this and my mum kicked them out to give me space.

Now since then we got back together, sorted out issues and they have moved back in with me at my folks place.

Now I am feeling i dont love them as much as i use too. Infact I am having feelings for some of my co-workers and a friend.

But i feel really stuck now, and feel like it I were to break up with them, i am stuck as they live here and they have a horse here as well, which makes it hard for them move out. So i dont know what to do, i dont know if this is a fazed i am going through or what, but i am having feelings for other which i feel should i shouldn't. I am also young and dont want to settle down....

I just wanna hear what others have to say about this situation and any advice from people whom have been in this situation.

Thanks

If you didn't want to settle down, you shouldn't have let another guy move in with you.

Tell your parents. It's still their house so they can work on getting him out.
    I don't chase, I replace.

first time they moved they need to place to stay while they're on the mines and it was only ment to be short time.

Than mum kicked them out.

I pretty much moved to where they were living than got kicked out so didnt have anywhere to go, so went back to my folks.

I am worried as they have no where to go and i am worried what might happen.....

Don't be. Don't lead him on. If you don't want to be with him, you need to tell him.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Who is "they", "them", etc? Are you having a relationship with more than one person?

Anyway, anyone that slit their wrists in front of me would have been history a long time ago. That is crazy, manipulative behavior, and I am rather surprised you even fell for it.

It sounds like you are talking about a guy with split personalities.