+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am really tempted to send him a text...

I am really tempted to send him a text...

that just says: "I just want to know what I did wrong... and please don't say nothing."

I'ts been a little over a week since he broke it off.

he broke it off, good, like i said in the last thread he has too many potential problems, move on to someone who isn't an alcoholic
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I just want to know what I did wrong. He broke it off over the phone and I feel like I've had the rug pulled out from under me and didnt get to talk it over. I called one night after he said he needed the week to himself and I just said "what's going on?" He said he had been thinking about things the past 2 days and said he didn't know how to continue the realtionship (this was 2 days after I told him I couldn't continue to stay over until we solved his snoring problem since I was only getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night when I stayed over).

But I feel like it was maybe my constant suggestion of things to help his different health problems and my "complaining" about his snoring and impotency. Still, I didn't want to stop seeing him! I just didn't want to stay over until the snoring thing was fixed. I'm so into him regardless of the issues.

omg now snoring stopping a relationship?!!!! on top of all the other heavy shit

seriously how can you deny that the relationship is impossible to maintain?

let him go.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

But we were trying different things to help the snoring and the impotency... and those were really the only issues preventing the relationship from flourishing!

You will not get a sincere answer from him. Chances are he will ignore you and that will make you feel even more paranoid and stressed out. I've read a few of your threads on this guy and I just don't get why you are trying to make this work so hard. It seems like stuff was off to begin with.

Just move on.

No really.

How were you flourishing if he is breaking it off?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

don't do it. you'll never get the answer you want from him. leave him alone.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

1 week is still pretty fresh. I would leave it just now.

I would wait a little longer if I was you.

Trust me.

I know how you feel about wanting answers.

But I also know that you're most likely not going to get the answers you want and you're always going to wonder if what he said was true. Even if he does give you an answer you're going to wonder if he was lying or if that was really the reason.

The more you let your mind think about this situation the harder it is going to be to get over it.

You really need to move on.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You SERIOUSLY need to let this go.

The relationship had a handful of problems, it wasn't going anywhere, and he left you.

What closure are you looking for?

This guy isn't going to be honest with you. He's more likely to avoid you if anything. Right now you're just making yourself seem like a desperate psycho.

Move on.