+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Television Show

Television Show

Hi!

My name is Daniella and I work on the show "The Secret Lives of Women" on the WE network. Currently we are producing a show on "Forbidden Love" for the upcoming season. Basically, we would like to take a look at a couple that is somehow involved in a relationship that either culturally, religiously, etc, is not accepted and look at how they are making it work.

I wanted to post on see if anyone would be interested in participating. If you would like more information on the show or the topic please reply!!

Thank you!

How much would one get paid?
    Last edited by Kiechi; 12-02-08 at 06:06 AM.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer payment. We're an independent company and fund the project ourselves, but we do offer honorariums and can possibly negotiate some sort of payment under the title "honorarium." It would depend really on what the network says and when the filming would take place.

Also, I wanted to add that we understand that this subject is very sensitive and that many people will not want to show their faces so if there is a couple that really would like to tell their story, but do not want their faces shown, we would shadow them or put them in some sort of disguise. We're interested in the story, not in exposing people, or having their relationship go public on television, if they are keeping it hidden. Thank you!!!