ok.... any advice is appreciated...
I dated a guy for 1.5 yrs... and then i started graduate school last fall... we had a semi stressful relationship with fights that were in part my fault and due to some immaturity and dealing with issues of the past.. in Oct. i broke it off with him.. saying i just needed some space- he had not been working at the time, and i was in a stressful program, not knowing how difficult it would be, i needed to focus on school, and wanted to get to know the people in my program.... he was also semi lonely at the time and since he didnt have a job, became somewhat annoying to me...
At first, all seemed normal with the ex.. talked online, on the phone, etc... but he wouldn't see me.
He finally agreed to see me in Feb.. and now i haven't seen him since.. I told him then how i felt about him.. ie still in love with him, and that i too, didn't need any stress in my life, and thats not how i wanted the relationship to be... he reluctantly said he would see me again, and i asked him to think about things, and he also half heartedly agreed to that...
Since the breakup, we have talked just about every single day online.. usually for an hour if not more.. from what i know, he is not with another girl. I asked him to hang out maybe in may, and he said no, not right now.
I really love him and want to show him i have changed, that we wouldnt go back to fighting, and that he should give me a chance.. he's even said im smarter than any girl he has met.. and continues to joke about my family etc etc.. In his life, however, hes not really sure what he will end up doing, but hopefulyl going to graduate school for something or another..
is there a way to make him wanna see me? or to maybe get him thinkin that things can indeed work out between us?
i just wish i would be given a chance....