g'day, anyone who can help please do.

I went to the horse races on saturday with three girls. Some might say thats a blessing, but not me. There is this girl, Kim, who really really likes me. She says she "loves" me, but she hasnt known me for very long. Anyway, she has a really close friend, liz, who i went to the races with as well. She has a boyfriend, and thats not the problem. We met up with liz's cousin at the races, who is named laura. Now here is the problem. I like laura more than i like kim, in "that" way, and i was holding hands with kim all day, but thinking of laura. I want to speak to laura again, pretty badly actually, but i dont have her phone number. Because kim and liz are such good friends, i am affraid that if i ask liz, laura's cousin for her number, then liz will tell kim and i will wreck everything.

I dont want to wreck the friendships i hold with these lovely girls, but i would like to get to know laura better. should i ask liz for her phone number? or could this potentially hurt kim, who really really wants to be with me?

anyone who can help, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, tom