+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leave me alone!!

Leave me alone!!

Hi everyone

most people here will know of my breakup, i really know i'm over this girl so i aint disputing that, but every now and again i'll just get something happen, like once a week maybe... for instance last week her boyfriend rang and threatened to kick my ass (long story but the wimp didn't get out his car)

now last night i get one of those sad little poems about 'im in love but not with you..' you can probably work out which one it is! i just replied a really nasty comment telling her to die and keep out my life, but i dare say i'll hear from her again...

whats going on?

why dosent she get the picture and keep away from me?

spike

I don't know what to tell you man. But I don't think you should have told her to die. That's kind of shitty, no matter what has happened.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah I think maturity is a big thing on both ends on this one. You should just ignore her comments or attempts to speak with you and not put yourself at her level of immaturity. Just move on and keep going about your own way. Your a better person if you just ignore all that crap instead of trying to compete with the madness.

Attention, Attention, Attention....That's all it is...She wants it and obviously isn't getting enough from anywhere else. Ignore her and she'll eventually give up.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    Hi everyone
    for instance last week her boyfriend rang and threatened to kick my ass (long story but the wimp didn't get out his car)
    Cheazypeaz, its is strange that she continues to come into your life after the break-up. She may just be the sort that craves drama (but you know her better than us). You need to do something to show her and her JO boyfriend that you wont tolerate being ****ed with.

I dont know how big or strong you are...but if your able..if that bf calls you up again...have him come to your house......THIS WAY HE CANT BAIT YOU AND HAVE YOU JUMPED BY FOUR GUYS. If he is too chickenshit to get out of his car...THEN PULL HIM OUT AND BEAT HIS ASS.

This is what I did last time I got into a fight. I baited the idiot into showing up to my house! I beat his ass and got him arrested because he was "trespassing" on my property!!!!!!

Just show them who you are and what happens if they **** with you.

I think the above advice is a bit OTT. Violence is shit and never does anyone any good in any situation (unless its self-defence or similar).

Quote Originally Posted by equivo
    I think the above advice is a bit OTT. Violence is shit and never does anyone any good in any situation (unless its self-defence or similar).
    I disagree. If somebody is screwing with you for no reason or is ****in with your family or girl, there's nothing more warranted that kicking their ass to get the point across. My ex's ex-boyfriend used to always try and start trouble with me. I told him to **** off, and he tried to get a bunch of people together to kick my ass. I just got some much bigger friends to back me up, a pair a brass knuckles for him, and he didn't try anything. Even the threat of violence is enough to scare someone off usually.
    Last edited by gHEXjt; 18-10-05 at 06:54 AM.

Yeah, that's some bad advice. violence is a very last resort, and its just a show of inmaturity usually.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Yeah, that's some bad advice. violence is a very last resort, and its just a show of inmaturity usually.
    You didn't even give him advice. Why dont you give him an alternative to violence..in this situation...if there is one?

I got an idea, if he comes to beat your ass....just go to the ground and roll into the fetal position!..PUH-LEASE ....your going to get this guy hurt worse..with your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by equivo
    You've just contradicted yourself. He has been threatened with bodily harm by his ex's bf.....why should he not defend himself???!!??!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    You've just contradicted yourself. He has been threatened with bodily harm by his ex's bf.....why should he not defend himself???!!??!!!?
    I whole-heartedly agree with this post.

Thanks Man, I'm glad we agree on some things.
    Just looking out for you cheazypeaz.

Hi.

well what happened was basicly, this guy rang me up and said 'youve done this and that' it was by no means to even bother ringing me over and having a rant. I said no i didn't do that, tried to just keep myself calm, make him feel like he is wasting his time. But then he starts going on with 'i know where you live', heres where i started being cocky back, i aint having no guy ring me up and threaten me over the phone.. insults were traded, i was trying to get him into a mood, so he would come over and i could start some shit.

Anyways, he said you'll see me in 15 minuites... then hung up on me.

30 mins passed and no sign, looks like he chickened it! so i call up and say hey where the **** are you, you're late.. etc etc. Then he said he will come over and fight me if i come out of my house. i say fine i'll come out of my house... be here in 10 minuites or dont bother me again and hung up.

10 minuites later i get a call saying 'were nearly outside your house come out' .. i knew fine well there was atleast 2 guys and 2 girls in the car (one being my x)... so i walk out the house with a metal bar concealed behind my back, and wave him over. he stays sat in the car... my brother then told me to get in the house and after persuasion and realising this guy was firm in his car, i came back in.

About 2 or 3 minuites later they left..

I'm about 5'7", 8 stone, not particualy tough, but i'll try my best and stand my ground. **** all this wimpness people have, go for its what i say, if he is 20 years old and with a few mates, i think its only fair i had the metal bar.

Spike

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    Hi.

well what happened was basicly, this guy rang me up and said 'youve done this and that' it was by no means to even bother ringing me over and having a rant. I said no i didn't do that, tried to just keep myself calm, make him feel like he is wasting his time. But then he starts going on with 'i know where you live', heres where i started being cocky back, i aint having no guy ring me up and threaten me over the phone.. insults were traded, i was trying to get him into a mood, so he would come over and i could start some shit.

Anyways, he said you'll see me in 15 minuites... then hung up on me.

30 mins passed and no sign, looks like he chickened it! so i call up and say hey where the **** are you, you're late.. etc etc. Then he said he will come over and fight me if i come out of my house. i say fine i'll come out of my house... be here in 10 minuites or dont bother me again and hung up.

10 minuites later i get a call saying 'were nearly outside your house come out' .. i knew fine well there was atleast 2 guys and 2 girls in the car (one being my x)... so i walk out the house with a metal bar concealed behind my back, and wave him over. he stays sat in the car... my brother then told me to get in the house and after persuasion and realising this guy was firm in his car, i came back in.

About 2 or 3 minuites later they left..

I'm about 5'7", 8 stone, not particualy tough, but i'll try my best and stand my ground. **** all this wimpness people have, go for its what i say, if he is 20 years old and with a few mates, i think its only fair i had the metal bar.

Spike
    Ok this is good...I'm glad that you are going to defend yourself if it comes down to it. I feel implored to warn you to be careful...because people are cheap..he didn't get out of his car...this screams "pussy" to me.....and it indicates that he is probably the sort of pussy who will come back and ambush you with a couple of his boys.

So be cautious, and be alert of your surroundings. Your totally justified to carry that metal pipe too. If you hit him with it...I hope he is on your property.

Just a quick story...my dad worked for different embassies around the world. I went to an international school in Prague when I was 11. 3 guys about 16-17 ****ed with me everyday as I walked to school. I got sick of them shaking me down...so I just refused to give them my lunch money. They beat me down. Against my mom's advice, my Dad gave me a hard wooden dowel about the 3/4 the size of a police baton. He told me to smash these guys in there heads the next day. I did, and they never bothered me again...I did such a good job that one of those guys ended up in a coma.
    I was "arrested" and my dad showed up at the police office...presented his and mine diplomatic passports...and they took the cuffs of me right away and apologized with "Pardon".

I only say this because YOU can get into serious trouble if you strike someone with a deadly weapon...so tread carefully. And Right On Bro, for standing up for yourself...thats what really matters. Whatever way you do cheazy, all that matters is that you do. And to a lesser extent that you go about it tactfully.

Best of Luck. If I were in Australia I'd back you up.

i'm in the Uk, but thanks, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast