+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stick between three girls

Stuck between three girls

Ok, so Im in seventh grade. There was two girls who liked me. I had been friends with one for a while and I told her that I wasn't interested. So if figured I would get to know the other and probably end up dating her. Well I got to know her. She is super nice and we lots of common. I don't know if I want to date her or not. Anyway, someone told me that another girl liked me. She is in two of our classes and we haven't really talked. Today, someone gave a girl my number with my permission, and it turns out she told likes me! I know her, but have never really known her. What do I do?!
    Last edited by Jexpler; 07-05-17 at 12:16 PM.

I read it as "In seventh heaven", hehe.
    Sounds like girls are all over you bro, however don't take it for granted. Get to know all three of them and then choose the one you like the most, the one that suits you best. It will ruin your relationship with the other two, but that's just the way it goes.

The thing with the one who is really nice is that I'm not physically attracted to her. If I choose another girl, then I don't want to ruin that friendship. What would I do if I didn't want to date any of them?

Nothing, simply don't date any of them and don't try to give them hope that something could happen between the two of you.
    You'll hurt them regardless, that's simply how it works. Love is a cruel game.

I would stick with the nice girl and then leave the other girl as plan B that is as a second option when things with nice girl would naturaly come to an end. Then after finishing with one girl I would jump to next girl in my list. Dating several girls at the time is a huge mind fck and you get only more confused. Now you are young but when you get older you dont remember the names so well cause theres been so much of them lol.
    Really for me they are first girl, second girl, third girl etc. Thats how I call them here on forum.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

you know I once had terrible appetite on beer pizza and icecream
    and i just didnt know what i should have
    i just couldnt decide what would be the best solution to this problem
    shoud i have beer or pizza? or should i rather have icecream instead?
    And my friend told me they have this special icecream with that salty caramel. Im sure you know what im talking about
    i just dont know. im so torn between them.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.