+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he even like me?

Does he even like me?

I've been talking with this guy a lot. We constantly flirt over text and so we hung out once but it was only kinda alone so nothing really happened. That was last week and we've been snapchatting all week and flirting constantly so I was sure that he was into me. We hung out again last night and I was trying to make it obvious that I wanted to kiss him but he never did. We literally laid in his bed for like 2 hours messing around and our legs were wrapped up and stuff but he never kissed me! When I got home I was frustrated with myself because I was too nervous to do it myself so I texted him saying that I wanted to but I was too nervous and he responded saying that he noticed I was trying and he always gets nervous too. Maybe I'm looking too much into it.... but I feel like he doesn't even like he and I'd rather him just tell me!
    What do you guys think??? And if he really likes me how do I get him to make real moves?

Now that you both know you want to kiss each other and he doesn't make the move, just ask him to kiss you. If, even at that point he chickens out, then don't bother.