+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Serious crush

Serious crush

Hi. I've never posted on something like this so please be patient and gentle with me. I am currently in a relationship with my gf and we have kids. Things have been a bit up a d down over the past year or so. I've had counselling for past issues, her mother passed away, was alot to deal with.

My doctor prescribed me some anti depressants over this period, ( boy can they mess you up!!) when I finally got to grips with them I felt alot better in myself. Here comes the issue....

My friends wife and I have been messaging each other and talking alot since a chance encounter in my local where she was with another mutual friend. I was out walking for an hour or so and decided to clear my head and ended up sitting with them. Now I honestly feel like I'm in love with her. We've been a bit flirty but I'm at the point where it is actually depressing me when I don't hear from her. I know it's a crush, she's beautiful and I wish I'd met her earlier in life. How do I move on? I'm going to see her alot as we live close and we enjoy each others company alot. To the point we've met at hers when no one else knew ( nothing happened, just chatted with q glass of wine) . Can somebody give me advice or something? I feel like I'm going crazy and it's dragging me down.

You have a girlfriend and you have kids, the other female you're talking about is married and in fact, to a friend of yours no less.
    Here's a question, how does "ruining your girlfriends and your childs life and yours when she'll demand alimony, ruining the relationship between you and your friend, also ruining his life - all that in order to see what's behind the skirt" sound?
    Answer that and you should be able to figure it out.

What do you want?

- - - Updated - - -

Also: do you love your wife?

Archie how about you don't be so judgemental. It's human emotion that's happening here. I don't want to "see what's beneath the skirt" you'd know that if you read the post ffs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what I want. I love her yes and my kids ( obviously) but I'm just all over the place at the minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I've come to the wrong place to discuss this matter