+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she gets mad at me because of stupid things

she gets mad at me because of stupid things

How to deal with a girl who gets mad at me all the time for the dumbest things.. any ideas?
    I know her for pretty long time now and we always we're good friends but lately no matter what I say or do somehow it gets her mad
    and I have to apolegize everytime to get her back to me even when I know that I didnt do anything wrong
    and it seems like if I won't apolegize she wont even care. (she is NOT my girlfriend and she never was)

Told you before, shes bored with you and its like as more yoy chat with her as more sick she gets of it. Girls gets very nasty when they sense you wont leave. Have some self respect and dont takes this shit from her, just leave her alone. Stop apologisibg cause you did nothing wrong, just being yourself. Get out there and get some friends, talj with new girls. Do you work? Seems like you have too much time on your hands
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She sounds annoying man. She's not your girlfriend and never was eh? Who is she then? A FWB? A roommate? Seriously what is your relationship with this girl?

But yeah she finds you irritable. Don't apologize for everything though man, you're enabling her. Stand up for yourself. You clearly aren't in the wrong 100% of the time. It's just her. If you continue apologizing all the time, then the situation will not get any better. You need to do something different to get different results. She sounds really unpleasant though. I'd get a new girl, however the hell she is related to you...
    Don't put up with the bs. Nobody deserves that man.

I was in a similar situation myself. It actually amazes me what can annoy people that is so natural to me. The way I do the dishes pisses my girlfriend off. She gets mad that I use too much water. Meanwhile she barely uses any and she uses the same dish cloth for about 2 weeks before changing it which I find disgusting. I'm gonna have to talk to her about that. We just moved in together. Wish us luck lmao

Best of luck brother, cheers
    Last edited by BrandonCodi; 15-05-17 at 01:49 AM.
    Watch me succeed and/or look like an idiot with hot girls
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnemaAw1mXyNtvPA6AwO7xg

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonCodi View Post
    She gets mad that I use too much water. Meanwhile she barely uses any
    She have to save water where she can because she uses so much water while getting off with shower-head in shower.

Wait... she's not your girlfriend? Then what is she exactly? Because, frankly, I'd find that kind of behavior unacceptable in a girlfriend.... but it sounds BEYOND unacceptable for somebody with whom you are not even in a relationship. Now, in fairness, if you are comfortable doing so, you'd have to share further details on what sort of things she gets mad at you for specifically. It is a little hard for us to judge based just on the little you've shared. It could be that maybe you ARE somewhat guilty of doing things you shouldn't even though you don't intend to do so. Or it very well COULD be that she's an over-complainer/one of those people who will find a reason to complain no matter what. Hard for us to say without more information.

Though, again, if she's not your girlfriend I frankly don't see much of any reason to put up with this anyway. Is she your friend? Your roommate? Not really okay regardless of who/what she is to you, but a little more context could help.

Jester just read this guy previous topics. Hes talking about same girl hes just chatting with.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Jester just read this guy previous topics. Hes talking about same girl hes just chatting with.
    I guess your tired of my topics lmfao
    I'm not just chatting with her I know her IRL dude

Dont you get it yet? Shes not the chatting type. While you are defendant from chat and dont have balls yet to make a move in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    She have to save water where she can because she uses so much water while getting off with shower-head in shower.
    She doesn't like BJs actually so you're wrong. Thanks for the obnoxious reply though
    Watch me succeed and/or look like an idiot with hot girls
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnemaAw1mXyNtvPA6AwO7xg

If a woman gets mad at you for a stupid thing almost always isn't the thing.
    It's that she's mad at you anyway for other reasons she cannot or does not want to verbalize and that thing is just the ventilation
    In that case carefully extract what else (don't say "what's really" :-) ) is bothering her
    Be confident and calm and understanding
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.