+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I reach out (again) ?

Should I reach out (again) ?

About two years ago I was talking with an old friend on Skype, when she told me about a woman who was nice,lively and bubbly.
    Ofcourse I was interested, and my old friend managed to convince her to talk to me on Skype.

I talked to the woman for a while.. and we had a great connection. We talked for months and months after that and we both enjoyed it very much..and allthough we live far away from each other (about 4 hours), we managed to see each other a few times in real live. Problem was that she still lived together with her boyfriend who cheated on her twice, and hit her several times. So she wasn't happy in her relationship at all, probably the reason why she was seeking my attention back then in the first place.

As long as she still was in that relation we didn't have sex, she first wanted to break up with the guy which wasn't easy cause they had private property and kids together. We often visited chatrooms on the internet, as it was both our hobby..and we did have fun there.. untill one day a particular guy started to flirt constantly with her, and she flirted back. Ofcourse I didn't like that, and I told her that. She responded it was nothing serious and that I shouldn't seek anything behind it. In the weeks/months after that the same ritual repeated several times. It made me anxious, as I wanted to be her guy when she finally broke up with her old boyfriend. And allthough our mutual friend tried to convince me there was nothing going on between them, I became clingy and jealous, which ofcourse ain't a good thing. It pushed her away, and this resulted in less Skype conversations and Phone calls.

Last january we wished each other happy new year, and that was basically our last conversation. I was the one who initiated all the contact the last few weeks of 2016. So I was fed up with that, and wanted to wait and see when she was gonna reach out to me. I haven't hear anything from my old friend either since november 2016, last thing I heard is that the woman I'm interested in was talking to her boyfriend about breaking up definitely.

Early march I've sended her a message how she was doing and if she wanted to talk with me, she never replied.

So I haven't seen or spoken her for months, and she hasn't been online on Skype at all. Untill last week, when she suddenly popped up on Skype with the status 'Away' without her saying anything.

I really liked her, should I reach out again..or should I stay in No contact to see if she reaches out eventually?
    I dated other women in the meantime, but I keep thinking about her.

She's not going to reach out to you man. She doesn't want anything to do with you. If you message her again, how would anything be different? She doesn't want you and this is not going to change over time. She is probably busy with someone else at this point. I would just drop it because you aren't going to get her back. Just learn from your mistakes and don't be so insecure if she talks to other guys. Your friend insisted that she wasn't into him so you drove her away with your jealousy. These are beta moves you're making.

Try talking to other women and just remember why you failed here. Get yourself out there and try to improve. Don't be so possessive next time. Girls use emojis for basically everything remember so if she uses them toward someone else, it does not mean she's flirting. That's just how girls text and write online.

Cheers, brother
    Watch me succeed and/or look like an idiot with hot girls
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnemaAw1mXyNtvPA6AwO7xg

What do you have to lose?