+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Struggling with a relationship

I see what you're saying and about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Really from my experience I find that its easy to sleep with girl on third date and if theres no sex on third or fourth date then its ussualy over cause theres no moving forward and girl might start seriously doubt if you like her.
    In this case I'm in doubts, if I explain...I told her quite a few times indirectly that I like her and she didn't really respond. Perhaps that's just her way I do know that she would never respond with "Aww".

My doubts here are why the hell is she still hanging out with me and at the same time not contributing anything to this relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Yes I'm confused to that. Didn't you tell us you were in a relationship?
    So you don't have sex or just shy about it or what? I don't understand
    can you explain this?
    so you didnt have sex with her yet? and you didnt kiss and anything?

€ also: does she ware one of those black neckless things?
    Last edited by Hooo!; 23-05-17 at 02:33 AM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

can you explain this?
    so you didnt have sex with her yet? and you didnt kiss and anything?

€ also: does she ware one of those black neckless things?
    I missed that post.
    No we're not in a relationship and we never had sex and never kissed. No, she is not a hoe that wears one of those black necklaces.

This is not my point, I am not shy around her and she also seems confident...I can't make a move here because I don't understand why is she still hanging out with me and at the same time not contributing anything to this relationship.

And please enough talking about sex since its not going to happen for me anytime soon.

with this attitude probably not.

why dont you just ask her then?
    you dont have a realtionship
    you dont have a real frienship
    you have weirdness
    so ask i would say.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Maybe she didnt respond because she know you like her and she couldnt answer with same feeling. Perhaps shes waiting for you to man up to make a move. Who knows maybe no other guy is paying attention to her right now and you are better than nothing. I say as long she tolerates you near her you have a chance. Its all about what you do. You can change and start doing something that matters. Enough telling her you like her, let actions speak. Show her that you like her. This time with something else than peck on a cheek.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Show her that you like her. This time with something else than peck on a cheek.
    This is exactly what I'm afraid od doing because I'm not sure if she'll go with it or not.

I will however take a chance and do it, I mean after all if I'm willing to end it all why shouldn't I take an equal risk and possibly succeed.

What are important things to look for here?

Just be confident and do it. Make sure you are both sonewhere where private and there are some good yt videos that shows good ways of kissing.

You can talk to her abou it or kiss her
    Usually if a girl enjoys you touching her hair she will enjoy the kiss too
    However that just is true for normal humans :-)

I'll notify you two once I pull this off
    However that just is true for normal humans :-)
    That's very comforting

Usually if a girl enjoys you touching her hair she will enjoy the kiss too
    Are you a barber?

I'm just somewhat a fan of Erik Von Markovik

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12