+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to apologize but I need help from the people around the world

I want to apologize but I need help from the people around the world

Hello Love victims,

I will skip retelling what happened and what was happening with my relationship, because each relationship issue is different and the solution isn't the same for all. Each break up is hurtful and there's no real way to skip that if the person still means a lot to you, and you can't let go. Since I am here, I'm one of those people who can't let go and it took me a long time to realize that people love differently, and we should keep the people that loves us no matter in which way.

In short... I'm here to ask you for a help to clean my own shit. I broke up to my boyfriend because I couldn't stand his passiveness although he said he loves me and he doesn't know what to do without me, but if I don't want him in my life he will let me go, and he did so.

It's really hard for me to deal with his passiveness, because I'm not a person who is pushing its own opinions and ideas, so I have to be someone who I'm not and we are getting in a fight.

The last fight about organizing a summer vacation escalated quickly, started with the words "I would go at the end of the world with you" between many things said, and ended up with a nasty break up. I asked for the break up, I'm one of those "big ego" people so I was very offended because I heard things I didn't wanted to hear, and they were pretty offensive. I didn't said lots of offensive things, I just asked for braking up because I couldn't handle hearing those things from someone with who the things were supposed to go smoothly. He said he still wants me in his life, and if I ever go back and realized how everything happened, he will still be around for me. I ignored that because I was hurt and furious, and definitely not conscious that I revenged in the same moment and hurt his feelings and it was even more stupid when I realized that I have hurt myself tho.

Anyways he still means a lot to me and I want to apologize in a way that he will understand how much he means to me.
    So I'm asking all of the love victims who will read me here, to make me a favor, and if you have the time and willing to write down on a piece of paper "I'm sorry Juanjo" in yours language, take a picture of it and send it to me. It's just a few minutes for you, but it will means a world to me.

Thank you in advance!

That's a nice thing that you want to do for him. I think showing him this your post in this forum would be beneficial too.

Cheers
    Watch me succeed and/or look like an idiot with hot girls
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnemaAw1mXyNtvPA6AwO7xg

Thank you for the suggestion Brandon.
    I will certainly apologize in my way before everything else because I know it will take a while until I collect what I need, but I will do my best.

I don't know if I am fully following your story. I'm not quite understanding what you are saying happened that broke you two up. I'm also not entirely clear on what you mean by him being so passive. Being passive can be a good thing. It isn't necessarily good to be super confrontational all the time, so being passive can/should be seen as a good quality. ....Though, that can also have its limits. There is a such thing as being TOO passive. If somebody is TOO passive, you can't help but wonder if they'd ever stick up for themselves or anybody they love. Not that you'd hope they would ever be put in a situation to have to do so.... but this is the real world we are talking about. Sometimes you do have to be a little aggressive.

You don't have to share any details you don't want, but I think we can offer more helpful advice if you fill in the blanks a little. Because, based just on what you shared I am really not sure what advice to offer. Maybe you should apologize.... or maybe you were right to break it off in the first place and really have nothing for which you should apologize. I can't really tell based just on what little you've shared.