+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incorrect Beliefs About Women

Well, obviously just "picking" a person to go on a date with based on a online dating site or even just meeting someone publicly, you don't know how they really are till you talk in depth with them, so obviously, not I or anyone else can control what "kind" of women we come in contact with regardless of the method of meeting. So what you are saying about that doesn't really make much sense.

As long as a girl is decent looking to me and doesn't exhibit my very basic set of "deal breakers" I will give them a chance, but most just end up being no good and the few that are good, just end up bailing out at some with no good logical reason to as I explained in previous posts. What it boils down to is that dating is just a crap shoot unfortunately.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 26-05-17 at 03:37 AM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Do you not converse with these women before you date? I always spent time doing this and I asked questions and I expected to be asked questions. A few got "nexted" from our conversations. I didn't go out on a date with everyone that I had a chance to date.

You sound to me like you would rather have your opinions reinforced as opposed to trying to figure out a solution. If there is no solution, well, I guess the answer is to stop dating. Problem solved.

I am surprised though, when I hear something like "no good logical" reason to stop seeing you. What is a good logical reason to not date you? Is there one?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanll View Post
    Do you not converse with these women before you date? I always spent time doing this and I asked questions and I expected to be asked questions. A few got "nexted" from our conversations. I didn't go out on a date with everyone that I had a chance to date.

You sound to me like you would rather have your opinions reinforced as opposed to trying to figure out a solution. If there is no solution, well, I guess the answer is to stop dating. Problem solved.

I am surprised though, when I hear something like "no good logical" reason to stop seeing you. What is a good logical reason to not date you? Is there one?
    That's what online dating is for, it already answers the basic information, so at that point, you just ask them out and go on the date to see how they really are in person. No reason to waste additional time email chatting before meeting, especially since you never really know for sure if you are attracted to someone until you meet them in person.

Your starting to repeat silly questions again man... there are plenty of good reasons why a person would back out of a relationship obviously, like being abusive to them, or rude or other negative things like that, but I never give any girl I'm dating a real reason for them to bail out me, I'm simply a great guy, good job, new vehicle,I always pay for dates, plan fun things to do together, make sure they are satisfied in the relationship, both physically and mentally. Why would any girl want to bail on a good decent guy like that?; you tell me Mr. relationship wizard...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 26-05-17 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    there are plenty of good reasons why a person would back out of a relationship obviously, like being abusive to them, or rude or other negative things like that, but I never give any girl I'm dating a real reason for them to bail out me, I'm simply a great guy
    Thats what Im telling to girls - come have a dinner with me Im not a serial killer.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

That's what online dating is for, it already answers the basic information, so at that point, you just ask them out and go on the date to see how they really are in person. No reason to waste additional time email chatting before meeting, especially since you never really know for sure if you are attracted to someone until you meet them in person.

Your starting to repeat silly questions again man... there are plenty of good reasons why a person would back out of a relationship obviously, like being abusive to them, or rude or other negative things like that, but I never give any girl I'm dating a real reason for them to bail out me, I'm simply a great guy, good job, new vehicle,I always pay for dates, plan fun things to do together, make sure they are satisfied in the relationship, both physically and mentally. Why would any girl want to bail on a good decent guy like that?; you tell me Mr. relationship wizard...
    At least I know the difference between your and you're, so there!

Seriously, it's no sweat off my back if you enjoy being alone. You're obviously the problem and your immature attitude shows it. How long does it take for this attitude about women to come out on your dates?

You seem happier wallowing in self pity and being in denial about the problem rather that facing up to the truth. I wish you no ill will but I certainly hope the ladies continue to make intelligent decisions. I imagine if you do succeed in establishing a relationship that you will blow it soon enough when your negative attitude comes out.

I'm successful where you are a failure but my trying to give you advice at this point is like casting pearls to swine and a waste of my time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Thats what Im telling to girls - come have a dinner with me Im not a serial killer.
    Low dating hurdles in Latvia?

I leave you and Clean to give each other advice. You seem to be in the same boat dating wise.
    Last edited by Titanll; 26-05-17 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanll View Post
    At least I know the difference between your and you're, so there!

Seriously, it's no sweat off my back if you enjoy being alone. You're obviously the problem and your immature attitude shows it. How long does it take for this attitude about women to come out on your dates?

You seem happier wallowing in self pity and being in denial about the problem rather that facing up to the truth. I wish you no ill will but I certainly hope the ladies continue to make intelligent decisions. I imagine if you do succeed in establishing a relationship that you will blow it soon enough when your negative attitude comes out.

I'm successful where you are a failure but my trying to give you advice at this point is like casting pearls to swine and a waste of my time.
    Obviously, you saying something like that means you haven't understood a damn thing that I've told you and have also revealed yourself to be total disreputable immature dick as well, so yes, feel free to F-OFF prick.

BTW, I guarantee the girl you are seeing now is fooling around on you behind your back as no one could respect such a tool as yourself, so you are not as "successful" as you think punk; no doubt about it fool!
    Last edited by CleanCut; 26-05-17 at 01:27 PM.

Why are you getting so upset, CleanCut? Name calling? Aren't you better than that. I think he was trying to play devils advocate with you and help you.

Where did the OP go? Drops his bomb and sits back and watches the debris fly all over.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

He shot first and was obviously just being insulting, not helpful; someone needs to put him in his place. Lost any kind of possible liking for that guy with the non-sense he blabbers. In fact, I bet he's actually a woman by the way he talks, despite posing as a male...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 26-05-17 at 09:53 PM.

Wrong, women ARE the problem. All I ,and most any guy needs, for a good sustainable relationship is to find a girl that they enjoy spending time with and are both physically and mentally attracted to. That's all anyone should need, but for women it is simply just NEVER enough, they always bail on you if you are not the "one" perfect god like being to them that they are instantly madly in love with, which is just f*cking ridiculous. Women are just full of non-sense ideals that no man can live up to, period.

I tell you, the moment fully realistic AI female robots ("living" sex-robots) come out, I'll be the first customer and just say F-OFF to all the so called "real" women and all their BS filled f*cked up minds.
    Just for a second believe that it is otherwise. Then just imagine a friend of yours had this belief.
    How damaging would this belief be to his relationship chances?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Just for a second believe that it is otherwise. Then just imagine a friend of yours had this belief.
    How damaging would this belief be to his relationship chances?
    Not damaging at all, it's just the plain and simple truth about women in the dating world today. I don't make stuff up, I just call things as I see them...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 27-05-17 at 07:45 AM.

I am not saying it is untrue
    Neither am I saying it is true

I'm just asking you to imagine for just a second that women are not seeking for the perfect man just imagine that women are deep minded thoughtful and rational persons.
    In that hypothetical scenario if your friend had the contrary belief that all women were mad and mindless creatures
    How would that affect his dating and relationship life?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well, I could imagine that, but don't think it would help anything since I have yet to meet a "deep minded thoughtful and rational" woman yet in my 32 years of life so far. How about we keep away from the "hypothetical" fantasy world as a topic and stay focused on the much less interesting reality that we unfortunately live in and have to actually deal with on a daily basis...

You are the one with the woman problems not me
    If you don't want to solve them it's fine.
    I think you are being thick on purpose.

Just for the sake of the argument believe it for just a minute while thinking about it.
    Then answer the question
    It's not that hard. And as a purely logical person you should be able to manage

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    You are the one with the woman problems not me
    If you don't want to solve them it's fine.
    I think you are being thick on purpose.

Just for the sake of the argument believe it for just a minute while thinking about it.
    Then answer the question
    It's not that hard. And as a purely logical person you should be able to manage
    Dude, I know what you are trying to say, that negative expectations lead to negative results, but as I've said multiple times in this thread; I don't think negatively about any woman I meet from the get go. Every girl I meet I do so with a wide open mind and full positivity giving them a solid chance to prove themselves to be a decent woman to me. I only start to think and describe women negatively when they give me a reason to.

By the way you post here about women repeatedly it seems to be that you do not think about women in a nice way.
    I could quote you a dozen times. I have not heard from you however what you like about women in general.
    Or in short: by the way you talk about women I personally can only assume that you hold negative beliefs about women.
    If you hold negative beliefs about women then every new women will be fitted inside those beliefs at the first chance.

Let me tell you about the two kinds of minds you have. you have a conscious and an unconscious part of your mind.
    The unconscious part of your mind is the part of knowing finding and fitting.
    If you believe x about women, all the unconscious mind does is to find evidence of that belief.
    For example if you believe rich people all are swines who pull out the money in every way possible your mind will notice the people who do and then be like: hey look at that: I was right

If you hold negative experiences in yourself then there are 3 possible reasons for that:
    1) those beliefs represent the reality
    2) you do something to create the results that lead to negative experiences
    3) the belief itself leads to you expecting the wrong things and out of attitude doing the wrong things thus leading to negative experiences

If 1) was to be true then every man would have the same experiences with women. They don't. So that means you Fall either into categories 2 and or 3
    Or I am logically mistaken or I have missed a category.

Additionally let us assume:
    Even if 1) was true then a negative belief still is not helping.
    If you thought that you look shit on photos this belief will not help to make you look better on photos.
    However the opposite belief has at least the chance to help with the given problems

Since you can choose freely what to believe you can as well choose beliefs that benefit you. If they are true or not doesn't even matter much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast