+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incorrect Beliefs About Women

Quote Originally Posted by Titanll View Post
    Ah, I get it, you're not very attractive. You either realize that and soothe yourself by saying women have unobtainable ideals or you don't realize it and soothe yourself by saying that women have unobtainable ideals.

This is a fairly typical reaction: Women have no idea of what they want because they don't choose you. Well actually they do. They want someone that checks all of their boxes and pushes all of their buttons. Regardless of how shallow or deep you think someone's desires are, you don't get to actually decide what those desires should be.

So humor me, what are the reasons that you are rejected? And what are these unobtainable ideals that you have experienced from women?

I mean in the grand scheme of things, you certainly can and probably will find a SO that loves you dearly but saying that you "deserve" a good relationship and saying with certainty that you can make anyone 100% happy is simply naive.
    No one has ever told me that I was "unattractive" on any level and I have had some very attractive women in the past; so you are, once again, wrong; imagine that...

I have already answered and explained the answers to those questions in previous posts, so you can just read more carefully if you want to be "humored".

Also, I did not say that I would make all women 100% happy, so you read that wrong as well buddy...
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    No one has ever told me that I was "unattractive" on any level and I have had some very attractive women in the past; so you are, once again, wrong; imagine that...

I have already answered and explained the answers to those questions in previous posts, so you can just read more carefully if you want to be "humored".

Also, I did not say that I would make all women 100% happy, so you read that wrong as well buddy...
    Haha! Touchy...I get it. You feel like I slighted you. But I really have no idea whether you are attractive or not...plus, I'm a guy so I'm probably not going to find you attractive.

I'm surprised though, are you this way with all aspects of your life or just relationships? I mean, I'm successful, you're not. I offer advice and try to get you to see where your problem lies and you refute everything and play the blame game.

Carry on brother, you have everything figured out. You are doing everything right. Enjoy being alone.

I was thinking Clean. You think you are good but maybe all those bad girls were thinking they are good too and deserve better.

It seems like these days girls want guy who is already just the way they want. They dont want to wait for anything, aint nobody have time. I really see potential in girls and people in general but just a few girls have seen potential in me. Last girl who dumped me, said that she prefers guys with driving license. And one of my work buddies even got told by girl who rejected him - I need a guy with car and drivers license. And thats how she left him. After few months he got car and license but of course they never became couple.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So what are you suggesting PC? That women should give a chance to every guy that wants one?

"It seems like these days girls want guy who is already just the way they want". Sounds like some smart girls there in Latvia. That's pretty much what I expected in every girl that I ever dated.

I have never been to Latvia (I was engaged to a Finn if that counts) unless there is some kind of population shortage in Latvia why would anyone date someone that they didn't want. I couldn't care less how great some girl thinks she is, if I don't want to date her, I simply don't. It's up to her if she wants to whine on some forum about how horrible it is that guys only want what they want. All of this whining is nonsense...

Yep. Women are greedy, selfish, materialistic cunts who will **** anything that moves with a pulse and a wallet and once they have you hooked they will go for your best friend and your brother and **** them behind your back. That one seems to play on repeat around the world.

Well there you have it...you guys were right and I was wrong.

I'm currently headed to my brother's and best friend's house to beat their asses...the basterds

Well why not give a chance to guy if he wants it. After all it happened to me before when girl didnt wanted to date me but her friend told her to give me a chance. So she did.

Why not give 1000 guys a chance? What number is sufficient to make a girl not "picky"?

I mean, I have no idea what your age is and it may be irrelevant but I assume that you are an adult. I am. As an adult, I only want a woman to date me that didn't have to be coerced or convinced to do so. That's very important to me. I'm happy as shit that women are picky.

I certainly give no woman that I am not interested in a chance...why should I? I am supremely confident in my choice.

If you aren't getting ladies head over heels for you...that's your problem, not theirs.

[MENTION=85656]Titanll[/MENTION] - I have nothing against you, but I get the distinct feeling that you just haven't dated enough women recently to realize the excessively high percentage of them that are just plain, well, evil, for lack of a better word... I'm just blown away by how many that are just so unwilling to accept anything other that what they think is "the perfect match". I mean most are so bad they will reject a second date simply because you have one hobby different than theirs or you like different types of foods or some other minuscule BS like that. It is just so pathetically ridiculous, most just don't make any attempt whatsoever to make things work at all; it is just such crazy non-sense it makes me sick.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 24-05-17 at 11:20 AM.

Agree with that, Clean. Really I have met girls who dont make effort to make things work. And when they do they soon stop and then stop wanting to do anything together and basicaly drives relationship into dead end before leaving. With me it happens that few weeks or days before breakup girls dont wanba meet again or get touched, unwilling to chat or talk too. Maybe my problem us that Im too clingy to leave them first before getting dumped.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonCodi View Post
    The reason I'm posting this in "Ask a Girl" is because everyone in this forum wants to know more about girls. So this information applies to you. It's a big post so stay tuned until the end.

Some harmful, unhelpful beliefs about women include:

Women only want...

• White guys / black guys / whatever guys
    • Rich men who will buy them stuff
    • Broke vagabond losers with nothing to their names
    • Gorgeous, Adonis-like men
    • Hollywood celebrities
    • Men over 6'5" (or whatever height you aren't)
    • Men with giant anaconda penises
    • Any fill-in-the-blank thing that you yourself are not or don't have

Women on the street / in the store / at the club...

• Don't want to be bothered
    • Are too busy to talk to anyone
    • Will only talk to you if you're perfect
    • Will blow you out if your approach is not perfect
    • All have boyfriends and are off the market
    • Some other reason that precludes approaching

Women are all...

• Attention whores / status harpies
    • Cheaters and unfaithful
    • Liars, scoundrels, and thieves
    • Bitter, tormented feminists who hate men
    • Emotionally manipulative puppet masters
    • Parasitic creatures that feed off men
    • (insert slight implying women are bad, bad people)

Any and all of these are immediately invalidated by a friendship or a relationship with a non-crazy woman. That is, the majority of women you meet in places other than mental wards, nightclubs, parties, and online dating. Stop giving yourself excuses to sit in the corner and be a bitter victim complaining about his tragic victimization at the hands of those horrible people with vaginas.

If not, don't worry - everyone who opens his eyes goes through a period of painful adjustment, but you're on the road there.

Cheers, brothers
    Just came across this thread and thought I should reply.

Well one can't blame "all women" and judge their behavior but having said that, most women are shrewd and manipulative as they understand what "most" men seek.

Although most women don't give in to needs of men as it would mean that the woman is of easy virtue. Women play it "hard to get" if she does not do so all men she meets will end up in her pants.

And for the quote "Horrible people with vaginas " I just have to remind people that that's the place from where you came into this world
    Last edited by sargam; 25-05-17 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sargam View Post
    Just came across this thread and thought I should reply.

Although most women don't give in to needs of men as it would mean that the woman is of easy virtue. Women play it "hard to get" if she does not do so all men she meets will end up in her pants.
    That's one of the biggest issues right there, people should not "play" anything when trying to start a relationship; they just need to be genuine all the time and most women, not all women mind you, are just simply not genuine or honest the least bit.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 25-05-17 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    [MENTION=85656]Titanll[/MENTION] - I have nothing against you, but I get the distinct feeling that you just haven't dated enough women recently to realize the excessively high percentage of them that are just plain, well, evil, for lack of a better word... I'm just blown away by how many that are just so unwilling to accept anything other that what they think is "the perfect match". I mean most are so bad they will reject a second date simply because you have one hobby different than theirs or you like different types of foods or some other minuscule BS like that. It is just so pathetically ridiculous, most just don't make any attempt whatsoever to make things work at all; it is just such crazy non-sense it makes me sick.
    We are all friends here. If you mean that I haven't dated a large number of women, you are correct. Why should I? I have met some really great women and last year I dated 6 girls. Near the end of last year, I met the woman that I am in a relationship with now. Two I met online, three approached me in person. Two of those were in a bar/club. Online or in person, my experience is basically the same. I meet attractive, sane, mature women. If you count up all of the women that I "met" online or in person that I passed over in the past year I would say that number would be about twenty. I was/am only interested in long term, I am brutally honest and I have no tolerance for anything less than what I want.

I am the male version of them women that you describe, I suppose. But I have no need or desire to compromise. My approach, if you will, has allowed me to have two really great relationships. One of which I am currently in.

If you are getting one date but not two, what (besides the women) is the problem? What do you talk about on date one? Are you negative, nervous, too fast, too slow, are you confident and comfortable?

If I keep pulling the trigger on my weapon and it doesn't fire, at some point, I have to assume that I didn't load the thing and that's my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanll View Post
    We are all friends here. If you mean that I haven't dated a large number of women, you are correct. Why should I? I have met some really great women and last year I dated 6 girls. Near the end of last year, I met the woman that I am in a relationship with now. Two I met online, three approached me in person. Two of those were in a bar/club. Online or in person, my experience is basically the same. I meet attractive, sane, mature women. If you count up all of the women that I "met" online or in person that I passed over in the past year I would say that number would be about twenty. I was/am only interested in long term, I am brutally honest and I have no tolerance for anything less than what I want.

I am the male version of them women that you describe, I suppose. But I have no need or desire to compromise. My approach, if you will, has allowed me to have two really great relationships. One of which I am currently in.

If you are getting one date but not two, what (besides the women) is the problem? What do you talk about on date one? Are you negative, nervous, too fast, too slow, are you confident and comfortable?

If I keep pulling the trigger on my weapon and it doesn't fire, at some point, I have to assume that I didn't load the thing and that's my fault.
    That's good for you, I'm just emphasizing that your situation is not typical; most guys today have to date dozens if not hundreds of women before finding a "normal minded one" per say, the good ones are just very few and far between. It gets to the point where you truly start to question yourself about if it is really worth it to continue blowing time and money on dating when there is such a tiny percentage of decent women out there.

Like I said before, I know I'm not the problem as I'm great at dating with a very positive personality and know what to say and when and know how to handle myself; I just need to actually come across some truly decent women, but that happens very rarely unfortunately despite the fact that I'm able to get many dates frequently, guess you could call it bad luck, or maybe the women in my area are just conditioned to be sour minded in general or something.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 26-05-17 at 01:41 AM.

My experience IS typical for me and the single guys that I know. Oh, some of my buddies are a little too slack in their choices and end up bouncing from date/relationship to date/relationship. But the serious guys, the ones like me, that are or were looking for a serious relationship are in one.

I can't even fathom dozens of dates in a year much less hundreds. Even if you are talking in a longer period of time, I would have found someone way before I got to that number, I would think. People talk about their "picker" and if mine was that far off, I would figure out what's wrong. You can refute everything that I say but YOU are picking these women, correct? These aren't blind dates that your cousin is setting you up on, I assume. So, you are either not doing a good job of filtering out the women that are not a good fit with or you are not filtering at all and simply going on dates with everyone. Alright, the women in your dating area are all horrible, now that you know that, do you still date? If yes, why?

How about your buddies, are they having the same experience that you are? I mean, can you go out and see hundreds of women that are single? Are there hundreds of guys sitting around single because the women are so "picky" where you are?

So you get first dates, do any of the women tell you why they don't want to go out again? I'm curious as to what you have actually been told, not that everyone will give a reason.

In the end, it's really up to you and you only. If you consider these dates a waste of time and money, no one is twisting your arm to continue. No one is obligated to date you or be attracted to you. I am certainly picky in the strongest sense of the word. My SO is as well. She certainly dated and turned down a handful of guys before she met me and that IS their problem and not hers. I would suspect that one or more guys would label her as picky, bitchy, jaded, conditioned, etc but they simply did not have what she wanted. To me, she's perfect.
    Last edited by Titanll; 26-05-17 at 02:11 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast