+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on how to approach a girl

Advice on how to approach a girl

Hello,
    so, there is a girl in my class, she's very nice, throws nice compliments and hugs.. now I don't know this might be obviously that she's just kind.. and I really need your advice to know if she's actually interested or she's just nice
    so, basically i'm really confused because she's nice to pretty much anyone, so she might be just kind.. but on other hand.. she's acting way more different with me than with others, when to me she's way more kind (and its not like i'm "charmed" and can not tell the difference) when I leave, she's giving a tight hug and sending kisses (examples she's not doing to others) but to be honest.. i'm confused, and clueless (other wise I wouldn't actually make an account and write all this)
    now. there is a prom in a month.. and she's the kind of girls who got invitation from anybody.. but for some reason she asked me twice why I didn't invite her to prom.. (Well, I was sure to be honest, it would be a waste of time, as she would have been already taken, so I didn't)
    so here is the short kind of story, any advice or tips and your opinions.
    Thanks in advance.

Just start to date her. Go somwhere in public in first date and ask her a lot of questions to get to know her better. On second date go somwhere where private, to her or your place, watch movies on pc and kiss and make out.
    Good luck man. If you risk nothing you risk everything.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Just start to date her. Go somwhere in public in first date and ask her a lot of questions to get to know her better. On second date go somwhere where private, to her or your place, watch movies on pc and kiss and make out.
    Good luck man. If you risk nothing you risk everything.
    So, in your opinion she's interested, why don't you think she's just playing nice.. yes of course I will attempt what you've suggested me, as whats the point of it afterall if I wan't make a move.. but anyway, I would like to understand
    and, how to approach her with a date.. just to tell her, via text, in person?

I think shes not being just nice because if she didnt like you, you would know. Im sure she wants something to happen. Girls are so interested in you as you are intersteded in them. That is if you show interest you get interest and opposite.

Asking her on a date would be best in person. Just talk about something casual and then ask if she would wanna go with you there and there. Give her several options. You can ask her out to go somewhere to eat or just for a coffee. Now I ussualy like to bring a single red rose on first date for girl. Thats how I show my romantic interest. But you should decide for yourself if its okay for you to do that since different countries and cultures have different views on flowers.

You can also ask her on a date with text if you dont find courage to do it in person. Sure if girl is interested, asking in person it would be much more nicer for girl but dont aim for perfection, whatever works, works just move forward, text works too.
    Then you can arrange next date at the end of the current date, right before saying goodbye. Or if date was terrible then wait few days or even weeks till she forgot the previous date(her emotions clears out) and talk about meeting again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

it doesnt matter how you do it.
    get your experience
    be authentic
    learn how that impacts people.
    Learn to be able to feely what other people and especially women feel (empathy)
    have male energy.

the how is the thing that will come with practice and usually theres not much you can do wrong on the HOW level if your WHY level is ok.
    Stop bothering at the how.

if you dont know how to do something that usually (not always tho) indicates that you dont know why or with which attitude or goal you are doing something.

If you knew why you want to do something and you know on what base attitude you want to do it and you can imagine goals that you are achieving by it usually the HOW is not that important anymore. it is skill and practive that comes along the way.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.