+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl I'm dating wants 2 weeks alone?

Girl I'm dating wants 2 weeks alone?

Hi there

We are both 27 and been dating for 3 months now.
    For me, its been great. We get on really well, sex is great and she's a really nice beautiful girl.

She went a bit cold with me last few days so when I've asked her she said she feels she needs a 2 week break alone to think about what she wants with this.

She doesn't know how much she actually likes me apparently and thinks these 2 weeks will help her make her mind up.

I don't really understand this myself and is this a huge red flag for me? Why do you need time to decide if you like someone??

Hi Rapto.

This sure is a huge red flag. if girl needs break that means she dont like you that much. This is basicaly a breakup and if not then she would probably break up with you after this 2 week break. Its hard to tell where is problem but she for sure dont likes something. If you would be more experienced I think you would dump her instead of having this break for 2 weeks.
    Really girl is strarting to seriously slow down in this new relationship and you decide if this intensity is enough for you and you are getting what you want out of this.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

She doesn't need time to decide if she likes you. She's been with you for three months and I suspect the relationship has ran it's course for her. I also suspect that she either has someone else in mind or likes the idea of being single to find someone else.

Even if she decides that she does want to be with you, you have an uncertain wait in front of you. I can only tell you that for me that it wouldn't be a red flag. it would be the checkered flag. That race would be over for me.

you need time to think about how to best quit the relationship
    no dude
    its been good for you
    but not for her.

and you have no clue as to how or why i suspect.
    and you better get that
    and get it fast.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.