+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I overthinking?

Am I overthinking?

Girlfriend was in shower when her phone went. I never snoop through her phone. It was this guy I don't know telling her that she could "have a better time with him" then with me. I should have asked but I looked through the messages. It was a couple of him trying to convince her to **** him. Her responses were either "haha" "mean" or "no" It just messes with me head she wasn't more forceful or blocked his number. I haven't brought it up because it's not like she said yes... I'm just stressed. Before me she dated body building type guys and I'm lanky. I'm overthinking about whether she is satisfied in bed and I don't like guys I never heard of texting her things like that.

A red flag is just that plus, careful when you snoop it stays with you even when you think you aren't thinking of it. Will ruin everything. Discuss it somehow with her, see her reaction, calm or upset? Don't put your own insecurities onto her, not fair. People always try to pull anothers girl or guy but if you trust them to be a good guy or a good girl that pulling will never work.

Nope, not overthinking at all. Who would want to have guys texting their girl. The texts would bother me and here's why: She hasn't stopped them.

Simple as that.

I would think you are overthinking all this. I have received text and comments from guys like that. I respond the way your GF did. It's because we don't want to be mean to people. My BF knows he has nothing to worry about because I love him and nothing is going to change that. So if you don't want her to know that you was snooping then let it go and have trust in your GF.