This might sound pretty stupid to most... but... please bear with me. You may be able to help me, probably not, but who knows.

Ok I'm 30, and extremely picky when it comes to women. I'm a respectful guy and people usually say I'm very handsome (but who am I to judge). Anyway, no I'm not crazy and this ain't something I usually do. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark, which is kind of a small city so all hope might not be lost.

So this happened last Saturday evening at 10PM while I was on my way to a party in town.
I went down to the metro station next to where I live and immediately I saw this girl from afar, also waiting for the metro. I was so intrigued, and kept looking once in a while only to find her looking back from time to time. Woaw, she was so pretty and had such a nice figure.. Exactly my type. She wasn't even well dressed, only wearing sweatpants and sneakers.
Then the metro arrived, and it was mostly empty. Weirdly, instead of positioning herself around where she had boarded the metro, she came right in front of me, and sat down on an empty seat 2 meters from where I stood. I really tried not to look at her, but seriously I couldn't, I just couldn't. She was so pretty, just perfect. I was thinking in my head, about how I should/could approach her - but inside the metro didn't strike me as a good option, especially since there was people around and she had headphones on.

Sadly, I hadn't expected her to get off immediately at the following stop and when she went out I just didn't/couldn't follow, afraid of being seen or categorized as a stalker, plus she was carrying all her shit. Looking through the doors, it seemed as if she was waiting for another metro (because that specific station has two different lines and she wasn't moving). I continued but immediately regretted it and thought ''****, you HAVE TO turn back''. So I got off at the following stop one minute later and luckily another metro came straight away in the other direction, in which I jumped into and went back. So basically I arrived at the previous stop where she had gotten off very fast, but she was gone...

I literally haven't been able to stop thinking about her, ever since. I've thought a bit to myself about how I could find her, or at least give myself chances to do so - and my conclusion is that : I could go to that metro station, every Saturday from 9:30 to 10:30 in the hopes of catching her again... It is a tedious option with rather low chances of success - but you only live once, and I've never had that kind of attraction towards anyone.

But what I want is a little help, maybe something I overlook that could give me clues, a detail, and idea, anything.

So the facts facts :

- Saturday night, 10PM
- The girl was wearing sweatpants and Adidas superstar sneakers - seemed very natural.
- She was carrying two bags, plus 6 tightly packed hangers, but it wasn't possible to see what they were
- The hangers seemed to be all of the same because they were very thinly stacked - I'm thinking 6 similar shirts, or 6 similar sport jerseys, dancing uniforms, or something like that
- She could have been training at a club or gym (kinda weird so late on a Saturday night but maybe)

Besides the advice of letting it go, which I don't want to hear, any ideas, suggestions would be welcome. If not I'll just go with my primary idea.

Thanks in advance