+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is playing hot and cold

She is playing hot and cold

Hi,

I work for a construction company and I usually meet and interact with a lot of new people on a daily basis. I met an arab lady who visited me in our head office six months before. I interacted with her as a good sales person. However, she refused to give me her personal email id when I asked for it to provide her with our brochures and other sales & marketing collateral. To my surprise, within 5-7 minutes she felt amazed and told me that she likes an Indian (I am from India) like me who is so much interesting, approachable and knowledgeable. She was running short of time but stayed with me in our office for almost 2 hours (She answered a phone in the mean time and talked to some one stating that she will meet him within 15 minutes).

When she left, she left our office on a positive note and gave me the whatsapp number. I contacted her after a couple of days with quotation and other details and called her after 2 days to check if she was doing well.

She was so much happy and thrilled me with her enthusiastic approach and likeable behaviour. She even told me our first meeting was great and we will meet second time to make it greater. She didn't stop there. She said, ''You are really an awesome man.''

I sent her a formal message on whatsapp about what we are doing about her project. She answered me warmly and termed me Darling with a [B]SINGLE RED ROSE , HEART & KISSING emojis to which I didn't respond as if I don't know what these emojis stand for.

However, I kept whatspping her even when she told me that she was very busy and was not able to answer her messages. She enthusiastically chatted with for the first week. But later, she became cold and aloof and sounded harsh on me the second and third times when I called to check out things. To my disaster, she was shocked when I addressed her as a SWEETIE. She requested me to use DARLING and the SWEETIE. Not only that, she gave me a thumb-down when I addressed her as my LOVE.

To clear the things, I called her again and discussed so many things. She listened to me but didn't respond as warmly and actively as in the first telephone conversation. I even offered her my assistance to do her assignment which she asked for on the first day after reading my articles on international business magazines. She became distant and aloof.

I also stopped contacting her for a week, fortnight and a month. What I found that she contacted me after a month and wanted to meet me for the project and assignment. I was ready to meet her but could not because of hectic schedule. She asked me to meet again in a small shopping mall and I readily agreed. However, I could not meet her because she was late and wanted me to meet her late in the evening around 7:45 PM. After that, I left for India and stayed there for 40 days.

She came to know that I am back from India because of my changing whatsapp pictures and status. She whatsapped me on Thursday last and called me (I didn't answer the call) because she was waiting to meet me outside the office. We could not meet because the office was closed as it is a half a day on thursday. She asked another guy to call me but I didn't respond to him as well.

Then at last, she visited our office yesterday and was looking for me. My secretary called me that a lady by this name has come to meet you about a project. Knowing this, I knowingly got late and she interacted with my reporting boss about the project.
    I came back to the office at the time when she was speaking to my colleague. She looked at me that I was sitting in front of computer and didn't approach because of her past behaviour.

Now, please help me with my doubts and questions.

1. Was she just playing on the first day?
    2. Why did she send me SINGLE RED ROSE/ HEART & KISSES emojist if she was not sexually interested in me?
    3. Should I help her with her assignment as I am sure she will come back to me for the villa project and university assignments?
    4. Should I block her end it abruptly as she is trying to frienzone me?

Thank you.

I think you are playing hot and cold now.

Anyway who knows why she did that. Its sure is suspicious and she was too aggressive at first while you remained cold. And then when you become warmer she didn't expect that and perhaps was already given up. I think you should help her with project and while doing it as if shes interested in you and if yes then if she would like to go on a date. What I think you shouldn't mix business with personal life and just do project professionally while talking about personal stuff outside of work.
    Its interesting what will be her attitude towards you after her project will be finished and she will not need your help anymore. You really see who the person really are when person dont need anything from you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will