+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question about sex

Question about sex

I'm an female with an extremely high sex drive. I masturbating multiple times a day. I also have a healthy sex life with my bf. We have sex 2-3 times a week. I have been very open with him about my sexaul drive. And we understand that there no way he can keep up with me. And I'm fine with that. He has brought me toys so that I can take care of myself. Here is my question for the guys. Would it bother you knowing that your women masturbate? Here is a question for the ladies. Has anyone else has the problem?

What if you upped the sex would there still be a need for the extra masturbating? I rarely masturbate, usually it would be a in bed thing and by the time I get to bed I am tired and prefer my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    I'm an female with an extremely high sex drive. I masturbating multiple times a day. I also have a healthy sex life with my bf. We have sex 2-3 times a week. I have been very open with him about my sexual drive. And we understand that there no way he can keep up with me. And I'm fine with that. He has brought me toys so that I can take care of myself. Here is my question for the guys. Would it bother you knowing that your women masturbate? Here is a question for the ladies. Has anyone else has the problem?
    First of all there is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive or having sex regularly as it is a basic necessity of adult human. So you should not term it as "problem".

It is a problem if you are addicted to it and it has effected your work-life balance.

Studies show that sex drive is hereditary and chances are that one of your parents had a high drive too.

Also masturbation is quite normal and healthy and one should not be ashamed to be doing it.
    Last edited by sargam; 25-05-17 at 04:08 PM.

I wouldn't want to be with someone who's sex drive was less than mine but that's your choice.

Does it bother me if my SO masturbates? Nope, not at all. If she can fit it in with my high sex drive, go for it. Speaking for my SO, her sex drive matches mine which is borderline nympho. Sex 2-3 times per week would not cut it for either of us.

Why can't he keep up, heatwave? He could manually, orally pleasure you too. Or do you only prefer that off yourself, and not him?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'd find it hot if I could watch. So no. Absolutely not a problem.
    Why are you asking? Ask your boyfriend.
    Undress and masturbate before him. Or while he is playing games or watching tevo

No man in their right mind would mind.

BTW: pics or it didn't happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Why can't he keep up, heatwave? He could manually, orally pleasure you too. Or do you only prefer that off yourself, and not him?
    2-3 times a day?
    I could not neither would I want to for longer than a week or two
    But I'd not have a problem with her masturbating. Why should I?
    If I knew she is satisfied with the sex when we have it everything would be fine

The problem gets started when I'd feel that I am not satisfying enough
    Last edited by Hooo!; 27-05-17 at 05:33 PM.

Oh he satisfied me just fine. And I do masturbate in front of him. I have been open with him that I need to cum multiple times a day. But with our work schedules we have an hard time finding time for more sex. He has always told me that we want fine with me masturbating and he loves to watch. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not making he feel bad because I need to cum so much. Trust me he has no problems making me cum multiple times when we have sex. He goes out of his way to make sure that I'm good.

So I really fail to see the problem

Men in general love women with a high sexuality
    And it's one of most men's fantasies.
    I must admit it is one of mine although I would probably not be able to keep up with your pensum.
    However as long as you are happy with it I don't see why he should not be

What exactly is your problem?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.