+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I had an affair

I had an affair

I had an affair and what makes it worse is that i don't feel any guilt at all. WTF is wrong with me? For those of you who don't know, I'm a 20 year old mother/ "wife". We're not married, but its all the same. Anyway, I know I don't and shouldn't have any excuses for what I've done. Damn, I'm so selfish, so bad. Me and my hubby really don't fight about anything anymore. We go to work, go home, and go to sleep. Thats life everyday for us. Now, I've been going out alot with some friends and office mates and I enjoy every minute of it. It's probably understandable that I want to unwind every so often.. but when I slept with another guy.. It made me feel good. I should be killing myself from guilt, but instead.. I want to do it again. My friends advice are to just talk to him about it and try to work things out. like what? "umm.. john, i had an affair and i liked it so much I can't help but laugh by myself when I think of how much I enjoyed it.." I don't think so.. I may be stupid enough to have an affair, but I won't be a ***** about it. I don't know why I'm blabbing about this, but it's like I'm looking for an excuse to do it again.
    I know most or all the replies I get will be telling me of how much of a ***** I am.. but I want to hear it. Just to feel some guilt.

Tone Guest
    Ugh.. I dunno what to say. I can't ever understand being in that situation since it's something I take very serious.

Well, I don't think you should stay in your relationship anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Well, I don't think you should stay in your relationship anymore.
    I agree with Junsui. If you would cheat on him just so you can "unwind," then you should get out of the relationship. That's bullshit and I don't understand how anyone could cheat on their SO. You shouldn't even tell him about it, just leave him. I suspect it will really, really hurt him.

i'm sure it will hurt him. see the thing is, it's not that easy for us to seperate.. we have a 8 month old baby.

Tone Guest
    YOU see, it's not that easy for you to STAY TOGETHER.. you CHEATED on him, feel no guilt, and want to do it again.

I know you have a baby together, but that doesn't mean you should stay together. He can still be in the child's life even if you two aren't dating.

How does anyone with an 8 month old baby find the TIME for cheating? You would have been better off focusing your attention where it should have been in the first place - with your baby.

Slut----------------

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    i'm sure it will hurt him. see the thing is, it's not that easy for us to seperate.. we have a 8 month old baby.
    So he's supposed to want to sit around, knowing you cheat, while he takes care of the kid and you go out and cheat some more. That's bullshit. I hope somebody cheats on you someday!

I can relate...I dont feel guilty at all for cheating....In a way I feel that its in my rights.

If your going to cheat on him again then you should at least have your partner use a condom. Its one thing to mess up your own life...but dont give your baby's daddy some disease just so you can "unwind".

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    I had an affair and what makes it worse is that i don't feel any guilt at all. WTF is wrong with me? For those of you who don't know, I'm a 20 year old mother/ "wife". We're not married, but its all the same. Anyway, I know I don't and shouldn't have any excuses for what I've done. Damn, I'm so selfish, so bad. Me and my hubby really don't fight about anything anymore. We go to work, go home, and go to sleep. Thats life everyday for us. Now, I've been going out alot with some friends and office mates and I enjoy every minute of it. It's probably understandable that I want to unwind every so often.. but when I slept with another guy.. It made me feel good. I should be killing myself from guilt, but instead.. I want to do it again. My friends advice are to just talk to him about it and try to work things out. like what? "umm.. john, i had an affair and i liked it so much I can't help but laugh by myself when I think of how much I enjoyed it.." I don't think so.. I may be stupid enough to have an affair, but I won't be a ***** about it. I don't know why I'm blabbing about this, but it's like I'm looking for an excuse to do it again.
    I know most or all the replies I get will be telling me of how much of a ***** I am.. but I want to hear it. Just to feel some guilt.
    Wow...Wow...that too bad!
    I not one to gave my opinion about this because I was not the an angle and i am sure that somepeople read about it... but I felt guilt and I would never do it again! For something that last a 5-10 minutes was not worthed at all...
    If you don't feel any guilt no one can make you feel it...maybe you just don't love your man anymore and you should leave because he deserve too to be with somone that love him. By the fact that you want to do it again prouve that you have no back though about what you have done and you should leave! But don't wait for ever, because time fly by like crazy and more and more hard it will get if its not for you it will be for your kid that will get older!!!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really don't know what your looking for here considering you expect to get negative feedback which is probably a good thing. I will not condone what you did or try to analyze it in anyway because I think its' wrong. The factor that you have a child involved in all this and you still don't give a damn and you want to do it again just tells everyone what kind of person you really are. When you said you won't be a B*tch about it, I think its' too late for that.

But I can say I do feel bad for the poor guy you did this to, and the child you guys have together!!!!!!!

See what I don't understand is how can you not feel bad about it...
    Me I want to rip my eye out everytime I look at my bf, averytime I think about it.. i feel so like shit that not funny and this happen 4yrs ago and only once and my bf know about it because I told him, and I told him not too hurt him (I know that I would) but I told my and let him know that I regret what i did...
    But you, you like that and you want to do it again so I don't think you should stay there with him, like I said before he deverse to have a life and someone special because I don't think that your consider yourself like that for him....

20 is pretty young. you probably had to grow up fast. it wasn't the best thing to do. you should be careful about your decisions from now on. they affect your boyfriend, your child, your future, you're entire life. if you're having problems with your boyfriend you should at least try to work it out. and no, cheating on him again isn't exactly working it out.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast