+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He is ignoring me

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    I want to but what is stopping me is that he didn't continue the conversation. So, it's making me think he has no interest in further contact. I just don't want to be that crazy chick that he will go around telling people about.
    What if u just told him exactly this? You are sorry to bother but u don't know if he wanted but also you are afraid to ask because you don't want to be the crazy chick
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    What if u just told him exactly this? You are sorry to bother but u don't know if he wanted but also you are afraid to ask because you don't want to be the crazy chick
    I wish I can just be that honest with him. But I can't. It will make things weird. I'm still trying to test waters and keep things cool and dandy. I still want to be remain friends if he isn't interested in anything more. We are in the same profession and it's a small world.

Update: He responded and told me he will be back by the end of the week. I don't know if we will end up meeting up again. Will update you guys.
    Last edited by omgtotallyxo; 03-06-17 at 02:15 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12